pin starter kit

Started by Mimi Arc en ciel, October 02, 2012, 01:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimi Arc en ciel

so sorry - I am a newbie and have done a quick search (probably missed the answer too!)

But where do you buy the starter kids from?

My dd is 5 and at the end of this month we go to DLRP for the first time, would like her to have some fun with this

Thanks!

Mi x

DLRP Roundup!

UK Disney Stores sell them, although sometimes you need to ask. Otherwise you'll find a bigger selection in the Parks and they were in the Disney Store in February, I'd imagine in World of Disney there will be a bigger selection of starters :)

I always found the starter sets a bit dull :S check ebay for people selling some of theirs a lot cheaper, bit more variety and arguably better pins :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Disneyland Paris are releasing two 'My 1st Starter Kit' lanyards in a few days (see here) - my suggestion would be buy one of those when you arrive and then she has a Disneyland Paris themed lanyard to start her time as a pin trader.
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

Mimi Arc en ciel

So sorry i havent replied until now! I havent been online.

A friend who has been to Disney has gave us some pins to trade but i think i would still like to have "our own" - I like the "my 1st starter kit" so will buy this - Am a bit wary of ebay, how would you know they are real?

Thanks!

Elaine

Quote from: "Mimi Arc en ciel"So sorry i havent replied until now! I havent been online.

A friend who has been to Disney has gave us some pins to trade but i think i would still like to have "our own" - I like the "my 1st starter kit" so will buy this - Am a bit wary of ebay, how would you know they are real?

Thanks!

you could just wait until you arrive at DLP and buy the starter set then? If you buy it on your first day she'll be able to use it straightaway and pin trade etc.