Restaurant Meal Help?

Started by Pluto2011Pluto, September 22, 2012, 10:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto2011Pluto

Hi I been on the Ultimate Food Guide to Disneyland Paris most of the meal that are on the menu most the restaurant to suit my taste buds(e.g. I don't like most of the food on the adult menu) will I be able to have the food of the children meal menu and still pay the adult price.

Little mermaid 240

Hi
Our 17 year old daughter has eaten from the children's menu at walts a couple of times, we had menu plan so we just used her adult voucher to pay for the meal.
Little Mermaid x

Pluto2011Pluto

Hi can some else answer my question will I be able to have the food of the children meal menu and still pay the adult price.

Littlemermaid240 answer me but did not give enough info if adult(who don't the food on the adult menu) and choose form the children menu.

captain rocket

If you order a meal from the childs menu, you will pay the childs price.

Elaine

Quote from: "captain rocket"If you order a meal from the childs menu, you will pay the childs price.

I'm not sure thats the case in all the table service restaurants - happy to be proved wrong though  :) .

captain rocket

Why would'nt it be Elaine? If you order a child's menu there would be no justification for Disney charging adult prices!

DutchBrit

Quote from: "captain rocket"Why would'nt it be Elaine? If you order a child's menu there would be no justification for Disney charging adult prices!

Umm, that's not just a Disney policy. I've seen that at other places as well, when they actually allowed it, that is. Most places would just tell you that you are just not able to order from the childs menu if you are older than 12.

Anyway, I'm not sure why this thread is still going. Little Mermaid gave actual "been there, done that" information. A 17 year old was allowed to have something from the child menu, but had to pay using her adult voucher. Seems pretty conclusive!