Merlin returns!

Started by Kristof, December 27, 2006, 01:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

The small Merlin show at the Sword in the Stone has returned and will run until the end of this year (according to Disney Central Plaza).  The show runs daily at 11h-12h-13h-15h30-16h30!

More and full sized photos here at Characters_dlrp.

Sources: Laurent68 (DCP) and Characters_dlrp

Jake

Haha, wow!

This looks cool.
Do you meen its only there now till the end of the year (End of december, or end of next year? im cofnused)
Also is that a microphone on the front if his hat?

Kristof

End of this year.  Not much to be confused about.

maruychan

oh-my-god. oh-my-god. oh-my-god. i'm SO excited! i really love Merlin and his show!
I really miss it *__*
oh-my-god *___*

Dlrpfan

wow i never thought they would do it!! its got to be all tied in with the 15th
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

DisneyBud

Well it's virtually finished, so here's hoping they do bring it back for the celebrations.

Anthony

Merlin really is brilliant!  I hope if they bring it back later this year he's still a part of it.  Great interaction with the crowd, good english speaker.  I (and everyone around me) really enjoyed it. :D

stuarthulluk

is his show gone now.....

Soap

Quote from: "stuarthulluk"is his show gone now.....

No, i 've been there these couples of days and Merlin did his thing briljantly  :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

stuarthulluk

im going in march......, does anyone recon he still be on

Masamune

:D This show looks/sounds really fun! :) What happens in it?

Anthony

QuoteMerlin the wizard arrives in the courtyard and tells the tale of the sword, before one-by-one children from the gathered audience step up to try their power pulling the sword from its stone. After several failed attempts, Merlin will finally inevitably find the right child, who will pull the sword (at least part of the way) from its resting place and take the crown. The child then gets to wear the royal robe and their coronation is duly celebrated. As the show comes to an end, the lucky child will receive a certificate proclaiming their victorious triumph.
http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2006/12/ ... spell.html

When I saw it the kid who pulled the sword from the stone had a big black balaclarva on, looked like they were crowning a bank robber.  :lol:

Masamune

:P Aww, it sounds wonderful! ;) Though, I bet the kids who aren't successful at pulling the sword from the stone are a bit gutted...

:) Are little girls allowed to try too? Or is it just little boys/bank robbers? :lol:

Anthony

Anyone can try!  Merlin picks from the crowd.  Before the bank robber, he got a middle-aged guy to try.  I think they do that a lot, so then the adult gets laughed at for being "weaker" than the child. :)

Patrick

Quote from: "Baloo"Anyone can try!  Merlin picks from the crowd.  Before the bank robber, he got a middle-aged guy to try.  I think they do that a lot, so then the adult gets laughed at for being "weaker" than the child. :)

Hehe yeah it really is a funny show, though always funny to stand around after merlin has left and see men try their hardest at pulling out the sword and getting annoyed since they cannot :P .