Where Can You Get Cupcakes, Pancakes & Churros?

Started by CafeFantasia, March 29, 2012, 01:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CafeFantasia

A very serious question this one. Where in Disneyland Park can you get Cupcakes, Pancakes and Churros? Not all from the same establishment obviously, but which places sell them? Can you even buy a Cupcake in Disneyland Park?

I know that the Fuente del Oro Restaurante sell Churros for €2.50, according to Magical Kingdoms, so that's a start.

dagobert

Interesting question!

Maybe you can get them at the Cable Car Bake Shop.

In 2010 the Fuente Del Oro didn't sell Churros, would be great if that had changed, because I really liked them at WDW.

Columbiad

Yup, the best place for cupcakes and muffins is defiantly the Cable Car Bake Shop! There's a large chance that they'll do pancakes as well.  I've never seen churros in the park though, Not sure where you'd find those.

DGRavenswood

Quote from: "dagobert"In 2010 the Fuente Del Oro didn't sell Churros, would be great if that had changed, because I really liked them at WDW.

That's odd, they've probably been selling them since 1992... I haven't been to Fuente del Oro since early 2010, though. Maybe they got rid of them?

Pancakes I've never seen in the parks (perhaps they're part of some hotel breakfast menus?), though they sell crêpes at ODV carts in Fantasyland.
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

"Without a doubt ... the most inclusive online experience of DLP Frontierland." –Jeff Burke

DisneyDonna

They sell cupcakes at Market House Deli. You cant find crêpes all over the park at the little kiosk thingies.

dagobert

Quote from: "DGRavenswood"
Quote from: "dagobert"In 2010 the Fuente Del Oro didn't sell Churros, would be great if that had changed, because I really liked them at WDW.

That's odd, they've probably been selling them since 1992... I haven't been to Fuente del Oro since early 2010, though. Maybe they got rid of them?

I know that the restaurant was only open for one day while we have been there, so maybe they didn't have them on that day. I was told by CM that they weren't available.

CafeFantasia

Great. I actually found a photo from April 2011 of the cupcakes they sell at the Cable Car Bake Shop on Main Street, U.S.A. They offer two types (vanilla or chocolate) for €2.99 each.

http://benedictelarre.wordpress.com/201 ... bake-shop/

Freddiesdad

we were there last in 2011, and the Fuente deffo sold churros then, me, DW and DS now thoroughly addicted to them, so much so that we went on an Churro hunt in Malgrat De Mar in the summer :D/
Just like we dreamed it

dagobert

Good too know that the Churros are still available.

CafeFantasia

I found photographic evidence of the Disneyland Paris churros on Flickr. They're apparently served at the Cowboy Cookout Barbecue in addition to the Fuente del Oro Restaurante.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/houseofsecrets/4358603427/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/houseofsecrets/4837138198/

15MagicalYears

We bought churros from a cart in Frontierland last summer.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Alan"Great. I actually found a photo from April 2011 of the cupcakes they sell at the Cable Car Bake Shop on Main Street, U.S.A. They offer two types (vanilla or chocolate) for €2.99 each.

http://benedictelarre.wordpress.com/201 ... bake-shop/

We had a cupcake once and it was really sickly, it wasn't worth what we paid for them.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

CafeFantasia

Oh. Shame that the cupcakes aren't any good. I'll have to try them myself to be sure :-)

Hey, so let's take this discussion to the next level. Where in Disneyland Paris can you get a proper cup of tea in a real ceramic cup (not a paper one) with a metal spoon (not a plastic one)?

DGRavenswood

I'd suppose you'd get that in table service restaurants and hotel bars.
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

"Without a doubt ... the most inclusive online experience of DLP Frontierland." –Jeff Burke

littlemermaid83

Fantasia Bar?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!