LEGO Store in Disney Village (September 2013)

Started by dreamdisney, March 19, 2012, 11:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangarnold

Quote from: "never2old"I just got an email from the Shareholders Club, they're organizing a private opening of the store for members on Saturday 28/09, from 9 to 11.

It will include a talk from the store director, and activities for children....

Maybe after 11 it will be open to everyone?

In any case, LEGO store opening in the DV by end of September  :D/

Yay! Just in time for me being there on the 10th of October

Kristof

Sad news involving the opening of the LEGO Store. The opening on 27 September has been delayed due to an incident during which the ceiling of the store came down.

Luckily no one got hurt, but obviously there will be lots of things to fix and I'm sure a few insurance claims as well.

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

FoX

Any news on a new opening date? Will be there 2-4 dec. Hope it will be open by then!

skivlugt

same here on the 2-4 dec part but I think I saw it somewhere that it was rescheduled to middle decemeber

gemma2806

According to a thread on Trip Advisor it has now been rescheduled to open on Monday 25th November!

never2old

Quote from: gemma2806 on October 10, 2013, 06:42:31 PM
According to a thread on Trip Advisor it has now been rescheduled to open on Monday 25th November!

Typical. 2 days after I leave  :(

orangarnold

I walked past the site yesterday, theres black sheeting up now so you can't see what's going on.

RyanRuby

Anyone know if this store is open or when it's opening??

ICHAPMAN

The LEGO store thread on the French based "Disney Central Plaza" forum suggests that the new opening date is November 25th.

Regards

Iain

ICHAPMAN

Hi Again,

Following my last post, from reading the French thread today it seems that this has been postponed I think until the second week in December.

Regards

Iain

Hudsonl

What's the latest on the lego store? Is it going to be open for xmas?
DL USA feb, march+June 86
DW USA sept 87
DL USA jan + March
DLP Cheyenne 92
DLP Cheyenne March +Aug 93
DLP Cheyenne July 95
DLP Sequoia Aug 96
DLP sequoia April +nov Cheyenne 97
DLP Cheyenne dec 98
DLP New York nov 99
DLP Cheyenne Feb 2002
DLP new port bay Aug 2005
DLP Cheyenne nov 2006
DLP Newport bay nov 2008
DLP new York dec 2010
DLP NewYork dec  2011
DLP sequoia Aug 2012
DLP New York July 2013
DLP DLH dec 2013
DLP New York dec 2014
Hopefully many more after

DJT

Friday morning light was on and you could see in where there is a gap in the black cloth the sealing is not up yet and when the sealing collapsed it was three weeks from opening so it seems more than three weeks away

andrew@magicaldlp

InsideDLParis posted an update on Twitter today "Progress on LEGO store pic.twitter.com/jA7tJ3KnEz" doesn't look far away now.
Massive Disneyland Paris fan and owner of Magical Disneyland Paris - www.magicaldlp.co.uk