Peter McGrath Walt Disney Studios Park map

Started by Columbiad, January 21, 2010, 10:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Quote from: "Kristof"
Quote from: "dagobert"What is the Disney University at Hotel Cheyenne. Is it the training school for CMs?

Maybe someone who will stay at the cheyenne hotel could take a picture of the map.

That's where all new CM's are trained the Disney Magic... in one day...

People staying at Cheyenne don't have access to the University obviously, it's considered a backstage area. Besides, it used to be on display...  :wink:

Compared with Alton Towers who spend 2 days for 'dazzle' training and Universal Orlando spend a number of days training Wizarding World of Harry Potter staff about all things Harry Potter....

Martyn

Quote from: "Kristof"I'd love to see that full version...  I've been told it used to be on display at the Disney University at Hotel Cheyenne.

With how good that looks, I dont think I would. If you get me drift!

Columbiad

Hate to bump this, but I was reminded of this map and how much I'd love to see it from the rumours of a big WDS expansion.

Can anyone help? I'm looking for the rest of a map, drawn by Imagineer Peter McGrath, commissioned by ex-EuroDisney CEO André Lacroix, that outline's a possible expansion route for the Walt Disney Studio parks. Part of it can be found on the internet, as graciously posted above, and which makes me hope that it is a cropped version of a full map.

Many thanks.