funny character mishaps

Started by Othersider36, December 28, 2011, 05:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Othersider36

these will make you lol!

Othersider36

most of you have probably seen the videos of tweedle dee falling over and his head coming off or the disney cruise line clip of mickeys eye falling out so i am going to mention all the little mishaps ive seen on my trips. if you want to add any youve seen at any parks, feel free to write them down for all to see.

Othersider36

even though this is a paris forum there was one incident I remember was at animal kingdom we went to the pooh and friends meet and greet area and tigger was just leaving when the guy started to take the head off before he got in with quite a few people watching. :shock: luckily a cast member came over and said "oh my god, I'm so sorry you had to see that." luckily my brother didn't see because he believed everyone was the real deal. (we all did when we were 5 :oops:) lol!!!

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Othersider36"most of you have probably seen the videos of tweedle dee falling over and his head coming off or the disney cruise line clip of mickeys eye falling out so i am going to mention all the little mishaps ive seen on my trips. if you want to add any youve seen at any parks, feel free to write them down for all to see.

I actually would of cried if I had witnessed that in the park, my child probably scarred for life. I didn't find it funny at all.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Othersider36

I'm sorry if it makes you sad but if it makes you any happier, since this isn't a very active thread, I'm going to shut it down. I am sorry if it made anyone upset and sorry for posting this rubbish thread. :|

Aladar

I actually find it funny and curious!! These are just things that happen.

Rafael

Quote from: "Aladar"I actually find it funny and curious!! These are just things that happen.

Aladar, I agree that it may be funny and curious for some people.  :) However, I guess for most of the children, it can be a bad experience.  :)

tinkerbell17

i have one this was a few years ago me and my boyfriend where standing on the bridge at the castle when the princess's where on the castle stage i cant remember who was on the stage at the time but cinderella and her prince were walking up the stars but she was a couple of steps ahead of of him when he turned around to see where she was he started to run up the stairs and missed one well that was the end to him he slipped all the way back down my boyfriend says he wishes he had the video camera out he could have made some money of that clip :lol:  :lol:

artoises

I've had a few... The funniest being the in the Christmas parade a few years ago, one of the nutcracker-"soldiers" lost its pants. It just started falling off. Poor guy had to walk like a duck until a CM came and hoisted it up for him.
The most hurtful must've been in 2002-2003-sth when, during the Tarzan show, the guy who played Tarzan swung from liana to liana. And he actually missed one. He didn't just fall onto the stage, he fell to the ground. It looked really bad, everyone jumped out of their seats to see how he was doing. But he got back up and resumed his role.