If you're free to choose a hotel for a stay ...

Started by Bettan, September 05, 2011, 07:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bettan

which would it be for you? You don't have to think about the price at all.

I think I would choose Hotel New York.

gingajen

I would stay in Walt's Suite in the Disneyland Hotel. It is something I know I am likely to never afford,  but would really love to experience.

Terkina

Stay at Disneyland Hotel just because of the short distance to the parks.
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

alternativerock123

Yeah, one of the suits - most likely the Sleeping Beauty suit. =P  But if only a free room, still the Disney Hotel - since it's nice and close. ^^
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

Aurora1

I would choose the DLH. Sleeping Beauty Suite.
I never stayed at the DLH. But we will in October, but of course in a "normal" room. Nonetheless, it is the hotel I always wanted to stay, because it looks like a castle.
Aurora1

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Cheyenne -  we really do love it that much, plus loves Lucas playing in the fort.

If it were a Christmas visit then I'd say the DLH as it would be nice not to have to walk too far in the cold weather.
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

Bettan

Nice to see that someone else would choose another hotel than DLH. For a moment a thought I was crazy to prefer HNY rather than DLH. But I like the "business-feeling" inside HNY. And the location is the second best after DLH.

Vegitabeta

Quote from: "PirateSteve"Cheyenne -  we really do love it that much, plus loves Lucas playing in the fort.

If it were a Christmas visit then I'd say the DLH as it would be nice not to have to walk too far in the cold weather.

In December when it is freezing cold, I have often envied those staying at the DLH simply because it is less of a walk to face after a long cold day in the park!  Aside from the weather I would still choose this hotel, with HNY a close second.

Josh

If the option included the more expensive suites, I'd definitely like to try the big one in the Disneyland Hotel. :D
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

andrewuk

Would have to be the DLH, or the suite we had for our Honeymoon at Explorers
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

johnd331

Since the last 4 or so years I only stay in Hotel New York. Reasons?

- It's a no fuzz hotel that offers almost the same breakfast and services as the Disneyland Hotel.
- Breakfast is actually less crowded than all the other hotels, due to massive overflow capacity (they use the large banquet hall too if it gets too busy).
- Checkin usually only lasts a few minutes if you don't arrive at a peak moment.
- Easy access to all important hotel facilities, just take the elevator down and you have access to the reception, the concierge and your car, parked just a few meters away.
- It has a higher percentage business people wandering around, creating a less nervous atmosphere during busy times.
- It is actually closer to Disney Village than the DLH and you don't have to go trough a security check to get back from Disney Village to your hotel.
- The distance to the Walt Disney Studios is about the same.
- It has full wifi coverage in every room, although most other hotels are getting this too.

Patrick89

I'd also choose a suite at Hotel NY or DLH, just because normally they are too expensive, but I think they would be a great experience. We use to go to Cheyenne or Sequoia Lodge, because we like the theme and atmosphere there.
Secure all cargo, all passengers aboard!

---------------------------------------------

Bring back the moon!

Farbauti

Quote from: "Aurora1"I would choose the DLH. Sleeping Beauty Suite.
I never stayed at the DLH. But we will in October, but of course in a "normal" room. Nonetheless, it is the hotel I always wanted to stay, because it looks like a castle.
Aurora1
I never afforded a suite, but the normal room at DLH was quite unimpressive. Also the hotel's pool was very plain.

Thus HNY is my favourite.

Best regards,

EVE

if money is no object then i would choose disneyland hotel. castle club room suite with park view :-)

Labyrinth

Disneyland Hotel if not Newport Bay Club.
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge