Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gldc

The music is also the enchanted fireworks music  ;)
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Anthony

Quote from: "DLPF Admin2"Would you please, remove this picture ?
Removed. :)

Quote from: "Robert97"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-08K-oGA70&feature=youtu.be
Wow, so this video by PhilippeP62 has been re-uploaded at least twice now?

I wish Disneyland Paris themselves would release some official preview images, video clips or information about Disney Dreams. They could have really built some anticipation around this show, but the silence is deafening. I presume they'll just publish everything they've got on 1st April, completely overwhelming us. They really need to learn the power of teasing people and trickling out information over several weeks.

Lorum

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "DLPF Admin2"Would you please, remove this picture ?
Removed. :)

Quote from: "Robert97"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-08K-oGA70&feature=youtu.be
Wow, so this video by PhilippeP62 has been re-uploaded at least twice now?

I wish Disneyland Paris themselves would release some official preview images, video clips or information about Disney Dreams. They could have really built some anticipation around this show, but the silence is deafening. I presume they'll just publish everything they've got on 1st April, completely overwhelming us. They really need to learn the power of teasing people and trickling out information over several weeks.

You're right.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "Anthony"They could have really built some anticipation around this show, but the silence is deafening. I presume they'll just publish everything they've got on 1st April, completely overwhelming us. They really need to learn the power of teasing people and trickling out information over several weeks.

Probably using some of the previous cgi clips too making most people believe it to be an April's fool joke... <- :lol: too obvious with that date..

No, it's a situation in which they could really learn a lot from e.g. the american parks. Look how much they show from Cars Land, Storybook Circus and back when World of Color opened we saw a lot during the building process too. That stuff reaches the whole world when it is of this quality (which indeed Dreams is too). I really agree that they still have a lot to learn here. The sooner, the better.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Lorum

Did you notice the expectation? It is increasingly disappearing.. Why? Because we haven't seen anything new. That's exactly what Anthony said.. All we can do now is to wait. And I don't know about you, but I'm getting bored.

BadKid

How long will the show last for?
An hour?
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

15MagicalYears

I must agree, I'm getting rather impatient over the progress. My excitment peaked quite a few weeks ago.

Quote from: "BadKid"How long will the show last for?
An hour?

An hour!? Can you imagine standing around in front of the castle for an hour!? The show is expected to last around 20 minutes.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"I must agree, I'm getting rather impatient over the progress. My excitment peaked quite a few weeks ago.

Quote from: "BadKid"How long will the show last for?
An hour?

An hour!? Can you imagine standing around in front of the castle for an hour!? The show is expected to last around 20 minutes.

I don't think my legs would last another hour of standing around after walking all day lol.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Robert97

Source: @Tobiasfl

From 20th March

From 13th March

GrantR

OMG the Second Star to The Right!^_^

Lorum

Wow! It's so bright!

Robert97

Good luck to those that watch the show, try not to blind yourselves looking at the second star.

lubynoo

Maybe, we should invest in sunglasses for the star part? ha! It looks like it might burn ones eyes!!

Robert97

Steve Davison posted this on his Facebook page.

Great rehearsal tonight of the show with a lot of bells and whistles. It is really starting to come together. So much fun!!! Almost time to unveil this magical show!

Robert97

Source: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disney-W ... 8413470037

The clip is finally back that I posted on the forums the other week it then got removed many users didn't see it but it's back up and here it is.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=352531824789045