Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert97

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Hey guys!

I was on youtube when I found this video...the name of the song is 'Dreams in the Sky'...must it be a part of theme song which shall be used in dreams? If that is the case...its simply WOW! Bring on the full show..its simply gonna be amazing! :thumbs:

Here is also another video but this time of the full show testing of DREAMS being tested overnight (Although I think someone already posted this)

I could get the YouTube tag to work but I did post the link, thanks for embedding it.

Lorum

Ciel de Rêve was the music used in St Patrick's Day.

The projections are stunning! Fireworks! And I think Steve is still programming the fountains, because they are not very visible. Something is going wrong if the moat is experiencing so many changes. It seems that the biggest fountains don't work and they have removed them. Don't know what is going to happen.

Someone on DCP said that in the video the biggest fireworks effects has changed. I hope it was just because they are testing. To be honest, I'd have prefer the The Lion King, instead of The Jungle Book.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

alka1

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Hey guys!

I was on youtube when I found this video...the name of the song is 'Dreams in the Sky'...must it be a part of theme song which shall be used in dreams? If that is the case...its simply WOW! Bring on the full show..its simply gonna be amazing! :thumbs:

I don't think that will be used in "Dreams", that is actually the music from Fantasmic  ;)

15MagicalYears

I flicked through the video as I promised myself I wouldn't watch the full show until in person, but from what I saw it's looking great!

wishuponastar

It looks sooo good! I won't watch it all as the music's not there. But it really doesl ook like DLP is finally catching up with other parks in terms of night time entertainment!

Robert97

Source: Steve Davison Fan Page Facebook

Source: Disneyland Paris Fans Facebook

I wonder why they have a camera up here :D

Image removed

Lorum

The camera is probably for security or for parade control.

I watched the video twice! In the first one I didn't notice that the fountains were there. But they are! The thing is what I said a few days ago. The fountains are too tall for the LED lights to illuminate them from top to bottom. They need moving heads, as in WoC, to do that. That is why it's quite difficult to see them in the video. However, I still think there have been some problems with the fountains and I hope this was only a testing.

We have more Disney Villains! I could see Ursula and Maleficent.

dreamdisney

This camera is here 1 year,and on the castle 7 camera or 8.

http://radiodisneyclub.fr/actualite/cen ... palissade/

littlemermaid83

I only scrolled through parts of the video due to no music and because I want to be surprised when I see the whole thing. But I'm so impressed. The projections on the castle look amazing. I'm blown away. FINALLY we have a show that us DLP fans can truly be proud of.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

coruscantpt

Quote from: "Lorum"The camera is probably for security or for parade control.

I watched the video twice! In the first one I didn't notice that the fountains were there. But they are! The thing is what I said a few days ago. The fountains are too tall for the LED lights to illuminate them from top to bottom. They need moving heads, as in WoC, to do that. That is why it's quite difficult to see them in the video. However, I still think there have been some problems with the fountains and I hope this was only a testing.

I think that they didn't use the LEDs during that test. I've seen a picture with the fountains and the LEDs on and they were very well illuminated. So I think they didn't use the LEDS during the entire test
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

Robert97

Quote from: "coruscantpt"
Quote from: "Lorum"The camera is probably for security or for parade control.

I think that they didn't use the LEDs during that test. I've seen a picture with the fountains and the LEDs on and they were very well illuminated. So I think they didn't use the LEDS during the entire test

I think this was also filmed awhile back and only a few pictures got leaked onto blogs and forums because most of the past pictures we have seen is from this same angle.

Robert97

Source: Disneyland Paris Fans Facebook

Central Plaza looking much nicer now the stage has finally gone. I hope we don't see that horrible stage again anytime in the future.

Lorum

At least, the "moving" fountains (because we haven't seen them moving) were illuminated.

Glstitch

In that video , I saw Pinocchio and the Little Mermaid ? Amazing 3D mapping and fireworks.

Robert97

Quote from: "Glstitch"In that video , I saw Pinocchio and the Little Mermaid ? Amazing 3D mapping and fireworks.

Yep the video mapping is fantastic all thanks to the projectors they use.