Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lubynoo

Quote from: "dagobert"
Quote from: "pussinboots"
Quote from: "Meph"They would look brilliant if they had something like new LED lights.

Why? Because energy efficiency is the most magical gift of all?

Take a look at the new floats of Tokyo's Electrical Dreamlight's parade which look incredible with the new LEDs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MoqZKe7M9A

Those floats are incredible!! The genie one is amazing

Columbiad

Inside DLP just tweeted:

"and did you know the Central Plaza Stage will be removed in January 2012.. Forcing Mickey's Magical Celebration to finish 7 January 2012!"

WOOHOO.

Josh

I saw that, too!!! Brilliant news! :D Finally, they're going to take advantage of the brilliant purpose-built stage just to the right of the castle. I do wonder how they will fit everyone in there, though. I'm guessing they'll have to stand up.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

peter

Who saw that coming?!!

Great news, but it brings more questions, what does this mean about the works on central plaza?

lubynoo

So if the Magical Moments show is ending early they probably should mention that to people who are booking and expecting that show? It will be interesting to see what they do with the stage now whether they plan something new or just to rip it all out completely.

alternativerock123

Quote from: "Columbiad"Inside DLP just tweeted:

"and did you know the Central Plaza Stage will be removed in January 2012.. Forcing Mickey's Magical Celebration to finish 7 January 2012!"

WOOHOO.

Completely removed? Or just decreased in size? Like, the removal of the four sides?
But that is awesome, i liked the stage at first, but now I don't.
Also, YAY FANTILUSSION EVERYNIGHT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I hope there will be new floats or something to be added.
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

Columbiad

DLRPToday asked Inside DLParis:

@insidedlparis Is that removed in preparation for something new taking over Central Plaza, or removed with the plaza returned to normality?

Who replied with:

@DLRPToday A bit of both ;-)

So we shall have to wait and see... :D

peter

Hmmm... What to think?

Columbiad

I think it makes it sound like something else will replace it. Not at all sure what, but considering the Imagineer's views on the Central Plaza Stage, it should be something better.

GrantR

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Get ready for all your "DREAMS" to come true!  ;)

@InsideDLParis: "@CreativeAlan a Fountain of 'Dreams' :-)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSm0byL3fNw

Wishing on a star right now, am I the only one?  :shock:

peter

hold up, this almost sounds like clever marketing across dlp forums

"all your dreams to come true" on here

@insidedlparis: a coment "a fountain of dreams"

we are getting a FOUNTAIN based nightime show next year

went on youtube to watch the parade of dreams, and it has golden ribbons at the showstop. sound familiar?

i'll give you a hint:  COUGH COUGH the 20th anniversary logo COUGH COUGH

interesting, non?

lubynoo

It would be so amazing if it was like the parade of dreams we have seen it and it is lovely. I hope they don't just revert to the old stage though because it was a little boring and not nearly high enough to let everyone view something. I know many people don't like the stage as it is now but at least it 's height and size allows people from all over the area to view the show.

I am VERY excited about the talk of fountain shows the EPCOT fountain show is breathtaking so something along those lines would be wonderful.

15MagicalYears

Quote from: "GrantR"
Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Get ready for all your "DREAMS" to come true!  ;)

@InsideDLParis: "@CreativeAlan a Fountain of 'Dreams' :-)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSm0byL3fNw

Wishing on a star right now, am I the only one?  :shock:

The parade of dreams was destroyed after it's run at California.

wishuponastar

I was under the impression form previous discussion in, possibly, the OUADP thread that the parade was staying, but significant changes were coming, i.e. new music/showstop or something? As said above, Parade of Dreams is long gone, with only two floats still in existance and DL still uses one of them

Columbiad

So, as InsideDLParis confirmed, we are getting a fountain on Central Plaza? Sounds excellent to me.