Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorum

Peter Andre, exactly.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Josh

Should I be worried or excited? XD I wonder what kind of advert it is. It'll have to be broadcast in Britain (and probably that ITV2 show he does - urgh!).
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Lorum

Worried. Definitely.

CafeFantasia

You shouldn't be worried. Peter Andre is great. He's a good person with good morals. Him saying "I'm Peter Andre and I like Disneyland Paris" would be a much better advertisement than anything Disney have done in the last 10 years.

To me, it looks like he's reporting from Disneyland Paris, or perhaps hosting something? If it is an advert, then it's an advert for a longer show coming up in the future.

ed-uk

Where's Katie Price that's what i want to know, she's not hiding behind Goofy is she?
Ed & David

javalos1991

Yeah, those definitely arent LED's on the Castle. More like projections or lasers (most likely lasers). Also, just checked Radio Disney Club's web page. You can see a tiny peek of the fountains as well as some projections. Nothing major but exciting lol.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.a ... -photos%2F

Anthony

Quote from: "Alan"To me, it looks like he's reporting from Disneyland Paris, or perhaps hosting something? If it is an advert, then it's an advert for a longer show coming up in the future.
It looks like one of the promotional/competition spots they have in the middle of shows like This Morning, or perhaps something to be broadcast on 31st March with him pretending to be broadcasting live... Could the UK get its own version of the MyTF1 online stream? And I agree, that set up with the illuminated castle and the characters is way more exciting than any other recent CGI-ed TV spots.

Lorum

I don't know who's Peter Andre, so I can't say anything about him.

CafeFantasia

Well, this is what he does:

[youtube:376pjjbd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OkGbZc_uiw[/youtube:376pjjbd]

|Q|

Quote from: "Alan"Well, this is what he does:

ouch! O_o'

Q

Lorum

Quote from: "Alan"Well, this is what he does:

I've been reading some information about him. It seems he's well-known in Britain, apart from being singer he has also worked on ITV, right?

But what I don't understand is how important British think he is in order for you to allow yourself to say

Quote from: "Alan"Him saying "I'm Peter Andre and I like Disneyland Paris" would be a much better advertisement than anything Disney have done in the last 10 years.

I can compare the situation to some Spanish celebrities like him, but I would never be able to say that, unless.. Do you know David Bisbal? In that case, if this man says "¡Disneyland París va a ser increíble!", packages run out in one week. But David Bisbal is a worldwide Spanish singer and has been recognized throughout America.

I'd like you to correct my mistakes in English or suggest better ways to express myself.

GrantR

Quote from: "javalos1991"Yeah, those definitely arent LED's on the Castle. More like projections or lasers (most likely lasers). Also, just checked Radio Disney Club's web page. You can see a tiny peek of the fountains as well as some projections. Nothing major but exciting lol.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.a ... -photos%2F

Did you not witness the castle refurbishment? @insidedlparis confirmed last year that the castle has been embedded with colour changing LED lights. How you can mistake them for lasers is beyond me. :) closer day time pictures actually really clearly show their locations...

Lorum

I thought they were projections, too. Look at the shadows, it's confusing.

CafeFantasia

I'm going to say that they're LEDs, because if they were created by laser beams or projections, surely with all that fog we'd see  beams of light going through the air towards the castle?