Pictures from our trip April 4th - 7th 2011

Started by kmara, April 13, 2011, 05:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmara

Since I don't have the time to write a full trip report, I at least would like to share some of the pictures I made during our trip last week. As you will see, I absolutely fell in love with the greenery! The blooming trees, the flowers and the shaped bushes are wonderful and added an extra magic touch esp. to Fantasyland!

Our kids (we took two of them for their first time) just loved it! My daughter's fav rides were Peter Pan and the carousel and my son's the Pirates! We were lucky to ride Casey Junior on all 4 days we were there and I also had some first-time-attractions for me due to taking the kids: Dumbo, Orbitron and the flying Carpets! Also Autopia was open, a ride I haven't been on since my early visits, it was closed every other time we went.
My son and I also got evacuated from Pirates, which was quite a thing, esp. since he had to pee so bad....

I hope you enjoy the pictures!

DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

dagobert

Thanks for the wonderful pictures!

Disneyland looks fantastic during spring!

Terkina

Lovely pictures :D
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

Laura678

Such pretty pictures!
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

ulak

WOW! What a WONDERFUL pictures!! One better than other! Magical!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

15MagicalYears

Thanks for sharing with us, your photos are stunning!

gingajen

Lovely photo's! It looks as though you had some wonderful weather. Why were you evacuated from Pirates?!

mdw

fab pics! did u stay at the cheyenne? how old are your children?

mdw

kmara

thank you for your feedback!

We don't know why we were evacuated from Pirates; it was way at the beginning, we were the last boat to float into the attraction before it stopped. There was a big queue of boats backing up from the lift to the ship wreck, where we were. We had to get out of the boat on a small, foldable walk and exit through the Blue Lagoon. They first tried to fix it while we were waiting in the boats (or that's at least what they have told us over the loud speakers) but after about half an hour, they started to clear the boats.
We then were led out a back door and got to walk all around the (huge!) Pirates building to be let back into the park via a small door between Peter Pan/Fantasyland and Pirates/Adventureland.

No, we didn't stay at the Cheyenne and the kids are 4 and 6 years old. the 8 and 2 year old we couldn't take this time, but in about 2 or 3 years we hopefully will be able to take all of them!
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

Aurora

Thanks for the lovley pictures! :thumbs:  Spring looks wonderful in DLP!!
And you kids are soooo cute! What happend to your daughter arm ?
Aurora

traveller

Thank you very much for those wonderful and blooming photos.
DLP always looks fantastic, each season with its differences.
I love to have those spring photos.
Your kids look so happy with Mickey, Minnie and Pluto.
Previous Visits:
March 1990 Disneyland Anaheim (one day visit)
May 1995 Disneyland Paris (one day visit)
June 2007 Hotel Cheyenne
August 2008 Sequoia Lodge
December 2009 Hotel New York
December 2010 Newport Bay Club

Aveen2008

Your photos are beautiful!!  :thumbs:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Sal

Fantastic pictures!  :D Just can't wait until we are going.  ;)
You have very beautiful children.
Sal
September 2010 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
June 2011 DLP Hotel New York
July 2012 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
September 2013 Hotel New York

carrydee38

we were there at the same time the weather was fab and the park looks so amazing at that time of year I would recommend it for anyone at the time of year no queues and it was a little piece of heaven

Samninetysix

We went from 9th - 13th and again the weather was lovely (car temp read 28c outside on Sunday and 31c on Monday - full sun readings but hey) we actually got the old lobster look on Monday