Euro Disney hostile take-over?

Started by Kristof, November 29, 2006, 05:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Quote from: "15yearsofMagic2008"Sorry to ask guys , but what does this mean ?

I am only 14 years old but i don't understand what it means ?

Has something bad happened ?

15yearsofMagic2008, could you please post in a smaller font and in a more clear colour?  That'll make it easier to read.

Tnx!  :D

ford prefect

Hi, 15yearsofmagic.

All it means is that the owner of the company that (falsely) said it was going to buy the company that operates Disneyland Paris (Eurodisney SCA) has been found guilty of lying to the stock markets.

The reason it is a crime is that he made the value of his company increase, hence made him wealthier.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

15yearsofMagic2008

Quote from: "ford prefect"Hi, 15yearsofmagic.

All it means is that the owner of the company that (falsely) said it was going to buy the company that operates Disneyland Paris (Eurodisney SCA) has been found guilty of lying to the stock markets.

The reason it is a crime is that he made the value of his company increase, hence made him wealthier.

OHHHHHH ! :D
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Ratiopm

Re:
Quote from: "Riebi"Der Kursverlauf, zudem die Center-Tainment zu Beginn der Woche bereits Stellung genommen hat, macht es der Gesellschaft derzeit unmöglich, an ihrem geplanten Übernahmeangebot für die Euro Disney S.C.A. festzuhalten. Dieses haben wir der AMF am Montag vor Fristablauf auch entsprechend mitgeteilt. Unabhängig von etwaigen Widrigkeiten in der Durchführung auf der einen und Schuldzuweisungen auf der anderen Seite, hat dies leider unweigerlich zu der, von der AMF angekündigten, 6 Monate währenden Sperrfrist zur Abgabe eines neuen Angebots geführt.
Textverarbeitung
l

I dont think so~~
if you're interested in http://www.finanznachrichten.de/nachric ... y-en-2.asp