Naughty Mickey!

Started by Martyng, October 12, 2006, 09:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

penfold12

When I worked for WDW, it was instant dismissal if any photo's were taken back stage. Also no one was allowed to see a character "under dressed" (without the head piece on) as it was refered to. I remember the door being slammed in Michael Eisner's face as he opened it because the character was getting dressed and even he wasn't allowed to see that! They must of loosened up for them not to take legal action over this! My first day in Florida WDW held a press meeting and rolled out Hewie, Dewie and Louie, with Donald & Dasiy to "complain" how hurt Donlads nephews were at suggestions in the press they they were the bastard off spring of Daisy & Donald! Thats how protective they were!

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "Baloo"Where was the footage filmed?  It looks like a fairly posh corridor, when I thought most of DLRP backstage is kinda bare.

Le Noel de Mickey perhaps?

Apparently this footage was filmed back last Christmas Day or Eve at the Hotel New York just before the special Christmas Character Buffet Lunch.

This is the only time this number of characters would be present at the Hotel New York, which has this exact backstage corridor.

I'm not going to comment on this video. But this is not a rare occurance backstage - when I was working at Cafe Mickey earlier in the year, pretty much the exact same thing happened - but obviously it wasn't recorded.

(Goofy wasn't involved that time though - I've got more sence :wink:   8) )

Dlrpfan

like the butlin boy not to sure on what to say although it is rather funny :D
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

ruthiebabie

Its only people letting off steam - its no different to office gossip or joking around at work.  What is a shame is that a CM felt the need to video it and put it online.
Hey There Hi There Ho There It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day

Jake

I find that video rather hilarious to be honest.
Only having a bit of fun  :wink:

babybert

It seems like a joke but its been taken very seriously, photos cant be taken backstage anymore, and if caught it gets dealt with seriously!! I think had the video not been released and the Sun not publicised it, it would be ok, but it has! I dont like the fact that people can now see what can happen backstage, it ruins the Magic of Disney. Thats just my opinion!

Mansion Staff

what kind of an idiot was the filming cm.
I only hope they fired him
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.