DLRP at Christmas

Started by Samninetysix, October 03, 2006, 11:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samninetysix

Hi everyone, we've booked up for DLRP from the 23rd Dec to 27th Dec 2006, staying at the Newport Bay Club. As we're on a bit of a budget (not strict), I'm looking for suggestions for where to eat. We've pretty much decided that we'd like to have a real stonker of a Christmas Day dinner (evening) and something nice on Christmas Eve but cant decide what to do, where to eat.

We've been into DLRP 12 days so far this year so we're not Disney virgins as it were :D (god bless annual dream passes).

BTW - we'll be staying at the Disney Hotel on October 28th for the Halloween thing so I'll be trying to get more info about Christmas dining then.

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Anthony

I don't really know much about dining at DLRP, but they do have special christmas day meals available.  They cost a LOT, but they're usually in a special setting I think, and probably with characters.  Check the Autumn/Winter brochure for details.

Somewhere like Inventions at Disneyland Hotel would be good if you want a very lavish meal, or perhaps somewhere in Disneyland Park if you want something more affordable.  :?

Samninetysix

Well, we almost figured out the food situation. The only thing we've booked is the dinner on Christmas Day, we went for the "Magical World of Tinker Bell Dinner Show" - sounds expensive at £250+ for 2 adults and a 10 yr old but then our local pubs are charging £60 per head for christmas day lunch so I figured with a show thrown in it wasn't over the top.

As for Christmas Eve etc, we're just gonna wing it and maybe eat in the Lucky Nugget or Ludwigs, unless anyone knows if they have to be pre-booked?