New DLRP Promotional DVD!

Started by Anthony, March 11, 2005, 04:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Quote from: "babybert"Thanks "Baloo" sorry dont know your name, that worked my copy is on its way! very excited! So do you visit dlrp often?
You can call me Ant or Anthony, I don't mind!  :wink:  I don't visit DLRP that often, maybe once or twice a year.  I went twice last year and my visit this July will probably be my only one of 2005, but luckily the internet helps...  :D And yourself?

Jorien

You're going to DLRP in July next year?????  :shock:  You didn't tell me!!!  :wink:

Anthony

Quote from: "Jorien"You're going to DLRP in July next year?????  :shock:  You didn't tell me!!!  :wink:
Err.. that's because I'm not, lol.  :P   By "this July" I meant July 2005.  I should be shot for my bad English, I know...  :wink:

kate

hi

i've got this planning DVD its very good.  i got it from a wacky warehouse! they had a stack of them.  

joe loves watching it, he's getting excited about going now cos he's been watching it.  it makes it much easier for him as he's autistic so needs to see things, as he doesn't really understand things that are said to him.  i have to say disney really take care of their disabled guests and it is the best place to take joe as there is so much consideration of his needs.
Kate, disneyholic who is having withdrawal symptoms!

babybert

Aww thats very sweet... and im sure if you would like you can request a special meet and greet before the parade takes place so that he can meet his favourite disney character(s). Im not sure where you could request as I worked in parade department and usually if we wanted meet and greets we'd ask our team leaders, but im sure at city hall you can ask. Its very cool, as its personal and 1 to 1 interaction, and the characters love spending time with special guests. Just something to consider for you.

babybert

Oh and my my sister who has sever special needs she came out to disney and had a meet and greet and she loved it!

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "Jorien"You're going to DLRP in July next year?????  :shock:  You didn't tell me!!!  :wink:
Err.. that's because I'm not, lol.  :P   By "this July" I meant July 2005.  I should be shot for my bad English, I know...  :wink:

LOL!!! no i see i didn't read it that well... :oops: Sorry!  
No idea why i thought that 2005 would be next year, lol :wink:

sophie-th

sorry for posting on this topic which i know is very old... but could someone help me as to where i can get disneyland brochures? I live in greece and i have tried  getting them from the site many times but as to today i have still not received any brochure! does anyone know if they send them to greece? if not, where can i get them? im a huge disneyland fan and would really like to have the brochures in paperback (i have downloaded them from the site).
thank you in advance for any help! :)
[size=150]"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy!"[/size]

dagobert

Quote from: "sophie-th"sorry for posting on this topic which i know is very old... but could someone help me as to where i can get disneyland brochures? I live in greece and i have tried  getting them from the site many times but as to today i have still not received any brochure! does anyone know if they send them to greece? if not, where can i get them? im a huge disneyland fan and would really like to have the brochures in paperback (i have downloaded them from the site).
thank you in advance for any help! :)

Did you change the country to Greece on the official DLP site or did you order from the English site? Here in Austria we can't order a brochure, too, because I'm always redirected to the German site. Maybe the best is to go to the next travel agency and ask for a brochure.

sophie-th

I changed the country to Greece but still nothing... the travel agency doesn't have the disney brochure that is online... just a small one with disney basics!
[size=150]"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy!"[/size]

skalos

I dont think that you will find brochures in Greece... Maybe try looking at a travel agency... Carrefour always have adverts on their travel agency...