Happy Halloween 3-8th October. VIDEO UPDATE JAN 14th.

Started by littlemermaid83, October 11, 2010, 12:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

I will be doing a trip report over the next few days, but I just want to say that we loved our first visit during Halloween and that me and Kyra had the most magical time thanks to some fantastic cast members.

I have uploaded a few videos of our trip to wet your appetite.

[youtube:2kkhb3ov]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hECkjVp8Mo[/youtube:2kkhb3ov]
This Facilier is scary LOL, The other guy we saw was the best.

[youtube:2kkhb3ov]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BSXmCC0HOU[/youtube:2kkhb3ov]
Stitch took a real liking to my Daughter and her friend during this trip, he gave them both flowers off his Lei and was just spreading that Disney magic.

[youtube:2kkhb3ov]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oAASDFhJfg[/youtube:2kkhb3ov]
[youtube:2kkhb3ov]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O0grZUES98[/youtube:2kkhb3ov]
(Please please go and see him and say his little Shadowgirl sent you ;) He will know exactly who you are talking about  :D  )

[youtube:2kkhb3ov]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ERAGZRXlJQ[/youtube:2kkhb3ov]
Kyras Birthday in Cafe Mickey

[youtube:2kkhb3ov]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvAv0LP2Uas[/youtube:2kkhb3ov]
Kyra meeting the Queen of Hearts and Alice

[youtube:2kkhb3ov]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxPHuV37YM4[/youtube:2kkhb3ov]
We went and saw Jack Skellington every day as Kyra loves him and he saw her during the parade and said he loved her, totally made her day and I'm so glad i got it on film.

[youtube:2kkhb3ov]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keQmJgPRpG8[/youtube:2kkhb3ov]

This was a awesome meet for Kyra, and everyone loved her dress.

P.s Kyra's new best friend is now Dr. Facilier (He made my little girls trip and I recommened that anyone going at Halloween go and see him outside Phantom manor and go City Hall and request that hes out during other times of the year too.)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

littlemermaid83

We went home earlier than my other friend who was there and Kyra was upset she didnt get to say goodbye to Dr facilier so she went and got him to record this message for her, totally made her day and wants to watch it every second of the day lol.

[youtube:mttvchei]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K6RYOMUVkE[/youtube:mttvchei]
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

kelly.dylan

Oh Littlemermaid what LOVELY videos! you had such amazing character interaction  :D
Cant wait to read your trip report and see some photos :D
Kyra's outfits are all great too xx
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Samninetysix

That video message from Dr facilier was a nice touch ;) - Disney doing it's magic again  :D/

littlemermaid83

I have lots more videos to upload and I will start my TR hopefully by Wednesday.

And I agree Samninetysix its things like that, that make me want to go back to the magic time and time again.

stacey-claire

Awwwwww it was so nice of him to do that message, and you had such good character interactions, must have been amazing xx :belle:
To see fairies, you have to belive in fairies

Santa Fe- March 2010
Cheyenne- December 2010
Next trip- July 2012 (wish we could go sooner)

SwipatronSparks

wow what an awsome CM, he was just oozing that disney magic that makes it all worth it =] and what a nice touch for the last day when he gave that good bye message so sweet =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

gothprincess

Wow it looks like you had a great time. Kyra is adorable sooo beautiful I bet you're as proud of her as I am of my little princess. She has so many amazing cotumes. Did you make them or buy them in the park? You won't find those in the local Disney Store.

loladelorean

Wow what amazing videos! Fantastic interaction from Stitch, Dr Facilier, and Alice! Looks like Kyra had a ball....Ashleigh looks a bit scared of Dr F at the end there though lol
Plenty of Disney magic by the looks of things, can't wait to read your full TR
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Aveen2008

omg Kyra as Lilo!!!! argh I would actually want my picture taken with her she looks so darn cool and argh I loved the mary poppins dress too, I always joke to my mum I want it for my wedding dress hehe! I can't believe how much she has grown! I am glad she wasnt afraid of Dr facilier, i remember reading a post a while ago when you said she was afraid of him (and in fairness he is creepy hehe) :D  :D  :D brilliant videos!
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "gothprincess"Wow it looks like you had a great time. Kyra is adorable sooo beautiful I bet you're as proud of her as I am of my little princess. She has so many amazing cotumes. Did you make them or buy them in the park? You won't find those in the local Disney Store.

I had them custom made, very very expensive but well worth the money.  

Quote from: "Aveen2008"omg Kyra as Lilo!!!! argh I would actually want my picture taken with her she looks so darn cool and argh I loved the mary poppins dress too, I always joke to my mum I want it for my wedding dress hehe! I can't believe how much she has grown! I am glad she wasnt afraid of Dr facilier, i remember reading a post a while ago when you said she was afraid of him (and in fairness he is creepy hehe) :D  :D  :D brilliant videos!

I love the Lilo outfit aswell, I will need to get one made in a bigger size for our Feb trip lol.

Don't ever say to Kyra Shadowman is scary, she adores him and he adores her lol.  I was shocked how well she took to him because I was worried bout her freaking out.  But he was so kind with her and to find out that he made his week made me such a proud mummy esp as he made her trip.  She wants a Dr Facilier birthday cake now LOL

littlemermaid83

Ok I'm starting my TR, please be aware its mainly about what fun we had with Cast Members and characters.

Sunday 3rd Oct 2010

I was up bright and early (5.30am to be exact lol) to finish the packing for our trip.  I woke Kyra up at 6.30 and she was very very very excited, she had been asking constantly when will we be going back to Disney.

Waiting for Grandad to pick us up.

We got to Ashford for 8.30am where check in didn't open till 9am, on my last visit in November I was pretty sure it opened at 8.30am but hey ho, we just sat around and chilled and Kyra ran around excited.

Who doesn't get excited when they see the "magical lift" ? lol.

So we get to check in and yet again I'm asked what relation I am to Kyra, (we have different surnames) luckily I just waved her Birth certificate in there faces and we was on our way lol.

While waiting for the train to come I saw my local bus driver and the lady who works in the bus shop. What a small world lol.

The train journey was uneventful, no delays etc and we arrived at the magic at 1.31pm.  Headed straight to the Cheyenne for check in as we had to try and make Stars n Cars for 2.45pm as Kyra was wearing her Lilo dress.

We got to our room and found new LCD tvs and a welcome back basket for us with a letter from the manager.  Kyra got a Daisy plush aswell.  I thought it was lovely and just shows you that the magic is still alive in the resort.  We then dumped our stuff and freshened up as it was boiling and made a dash to the Studios.

Gaston first noticed us and after Kyra told him he should marry Belle he would not leave her alone, it was hysterical and he made sure Lilo saw Kyra.  Kyra was totally made up when she got to show Lilo her dress, as im sure its not every day a child goes DLP dressed as Lilo.

After Stars n cars we bumped into Mickey and had a quick look around Toy Story Playland, the queues were a joke we decided to head to the main Park and just have a wander around before BBWWS.

We had a look around Halloween Land and Kyra said she wanted to go see Jack Skellington he adored her Lilo dress and was so friendly.  Then we popped up to Woodys Roundup and bumped into a few characters.

We made our way back down Main Street as the Parade was due to start and we wanted to catch it before having to go to dinner. I didn't take any photos as I was to busy filming.

Up next BBWWS review.

gothprincess

Great start to your trip.

Kyra looks lovely in her Lilo dress. I might have to buy some nice costumes for Laylah for our trip in Feb got she'll only be 18 months and she's small for her age so I'm gaving issues getting her costumes. I think my partner will freak if I have then custom made LOL.

figaro

going to read your tr now but that message from dr facilier made me well up how lovely is that! something your daughter will treasure for a long time x
disney fund 25/08/10 - 4nights/5days at santa fe 16th November 2010 PAID
disney spends - £0 (lol)

stacey-claire

Hey just a quick question, you said at check in they ask you about the relation thing and you show them your daughters birth certificate, is this summat they do all the time, im taking my little brother who hasnt got the same last name as me, so will it be a problem for us, never done eurostar before, always flown, so not too sure how it works xx :belle:
To see fairies, you have to belive in fairies

Santa Fe- March 2010
Cheyenne- December 2010
Next trip- July 2012 (wish we could go sooner)