Photos From This Week

Started by Poppy The Monkey, September 23, 2006, 12:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy The Monkey

Hello,

Not strictly a trip report, but a range of photos from the resort throughout 6 days this month, most Recently from Wednesday this week.

Parks were pretty quiet everyday this week, by 7pm every ride apart from Peter Pan was a walk on. Wednesday was becoming a bit busier.

The parks are both basically construction sites, this is what is currently surrounded by the green fences in Disneyland Park - Snow White dark ride, the back of the castle, the sword in the stone, The Wishing Well, the dragons liar, the bridges around the castle, Big Thunder Mountain, Phantom Manor Toilets, A building near the Adventureland Bazaar, the Mark Twain had 10 maintenance people aboard it at the landing.

And most excitingly the Molly Brown has a load of people working on it when I passed on the train. It looked like the front had already been painted and there was loads of noise coming from the site, and the sheet covering the burned out cabin had been removed, with workers in this area - so good news.

Anyway here are the photos...

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIn ... 307586&pw=

DisneyBud

Nice pictures!  The guy playing Bert is from the forum you say? Who is he?

Poppy The Monkey

Baby Bert works in the EPC and is also a member of this forum.

His profile here....

profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48

ClémentLoveBelle

You took so many wonderful pictures of my Belle...

I agree with you when you say that she's the REAL Belle...

I hope I'll see her tomorrow...

Masamune

*Is commenting on certain pics as she goes along*

~ :lol: I must be the only one here who is scared of the guy playing Peter Pan...
    ~ :o Gorgeous woman playing Meg, I hope I get to see Meg someday...
    ~ The girl who you've refered to as the real Belle is really pretty... :D even in the rain...
    ~ The "castle after closing" pic is great...
    ~ :P Jack Sparrow looks great... *Would definatly have been one of the people chasing him* :lol:
    ~ :) What a pretty Mary Poppins...
    ~ ;o; We never get to see Princes when we go, only Princesses...
    ~ Lastly, more lovely pics of the castle...

:D I really enjoyed looking at all those picsm thanks for sharing![/color]

Bambi

Great pictures-thanks for sharing them with us!

Miss Tinkerbell

wow great pictures!! Loving the 'dusk' pics especially