Tower of TERROR 2 : MOVIE ideas!

Started by Disneydavid, January 20, 2010, 06:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydavid

We all saw the movie TOWER OF TERROR , its still on youtube. Now the plans are there to make an sequel.
Do you have any ideas...?

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Timbo

I thought the ToT movie was terrible ,when you compare it to POTC , it is a very poor attempt at making a movie from a ride !! It wouldn't bother me if they don't do anymore !

Disneydavid

Well , what about an european version

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

JelleP

But it's better if they don't film it on location (in the Hollywood Studios, Orlando) but just do is as the Haunted Mansion film!

And I agree, the movie is terrible... :roll:
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

SwipatronSparks

yeh i agree... but it was an interesing watch the first time i saw it
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....