Do kids under 3 eat free? And if so, where?

Started by Sulley, September 12, 2010, 02:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sulley

As above really. Last time we went our daughter was breastfed and not yet weaned so we didn't need to worry!

I'm assuming she won't eat free in somewhere like McDonald's, but how about Annettes and the Hotel Santa Fe Restaurant etc?

She is 14 months old.

Just trying to plan ahead as to where to eat.

Thank you.

Sulley

Poop, thought this was in trip PLANNING, can someone move it!!? Need to put my specs on!

Reiana

The last times, when our daughter wasn't three, we used half board plus, she was for free. Only thing we had to pay for where the drinks.

kiki_304

We bought half board plus vouchers for my son who was just under 3, we didn't need them and Santa Fe didn't always take a voucher for him.  I don't think your dd will eat free at Disney hotels but not sure about other places.

Being 14 months old you could just give some food from your plate though, in places that expect you to pay a full meal price.  Just ask for an extra plate.

Pete's Dragon

Billy Bobs and the restaurant across from Armageddeon are the only two I know of. Pretty much all of the restaurants have a sign up on the menu if under 3's eat free not.
At Billy Bobs, my daughter was nearly 4, but quite small for the table so we asked for a high chair. They automatically assumed she was under 3 and didnt charge us. Needless to say this trick was repeated each night