Disney Pin Sale - Updated 27/09/2010

Started by andyroid20, September 08, 2010, 02:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyroid20

These are all the badges that are left. I want to sell them all in one go now. There are many limited editions including the LE 200 tinker bell lantern and quite a lot of cast member only pins.
I am looking for £100 plus £10 postage as there are over 50 pins. This also includes the amount paypal will take off. It is an absolute bargain being less than £2 a pin but I am moving house and I want the money and to not have to pack them up. So please no offers. First to PM will get them.

Masamune

:) I'll take the Jessica pin at £3 please! I'm gonna give my friend Jacqui a ring to see if she's interested in the £3 Scrooge pin and the £2 Panchito pin (74482), so would it be possible to hold those 2 for a little bit?

If not, I'm still wanting the Jessica pin no matter what!

andyroid20

Quote from: "Masamune" :) I'll take the Jessica pin at £3 please! I'm gonna give my friend Jacqui a ring to see if she's interested in the £3 Scrooge pin and the £2 Panchito pin (74482), so would it be possible to hold those 2 for a little bit?

If not, I'm still wanting the Jessica pin no matter what!

Yep no probs. PM me when you've sorted it out.
Cheers

Martin B

Please can I reserve the Jessie and Bullseye pin (£3) and the Up (£2) pin please.

Will most probably want to some more, but will have another look tonight but will contact you to arrange payment later!!

Thankyou!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

andyroid20

Quote from: "Martin  B"Please can I reserve the Jessie and Bullseye pin (£3) and the Up (£2) pin please.

Will most probably want to some more, but will have another look tonight but will contact you to arrange payment later!!

Thankyou!

Martin

Yeah no worries. As above just PM me when you're sorted but I will reserve those 2 for you

Andy

Martin B

Hi Andy,

Payment sent to you about midday.

Have included my address on the paypal receipt.

Regards,

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

once.upon.a.dream

have just sent payment :) thanks  :thumbs:

I sent my postal address in a message with payment
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015

andyroid20

Cheers Martin and Jodie - I missed last post so Pins will be sent out tomorrow.

Princess suzy

hi, could I buy Pin 57967: WDW - Hidden Mickey 2007 Series 2 - Sorcerer Donald - £2?

andyroid20

Quote from: "Princess suzy"hi, could I buy Pin 57967: WDW - Hidden Mickey 2007 Series 2 - Sorcerer Donald - £2?

Sure. Pm me your details.

once.upon.a.dream

pins arrived this morning, they are great  :thumbs:

thanks
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015

Martin B

Pins also arrived this morning.

Super service, reccomended!!!

Thankyou so much!!!!!

Martin

SwipatronSparks

i would love Pin 75467: Disney Store Europe - Cast Lanyard - Name Tag Series (Goofy)... would i be able to reserve it until later in the week... i will be getting paid sometime in the week... but just dont have the means to pay for it online at the moment.... would this be possible at all?
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

andyroid20

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"i would love Pin 75467: Disney Store Europe - Cast Lanyard - Name Tag Series (Goofy)... would i be able to reserve it until later in the week... i will be getting paid sometime in the week... but just dont have the means to pay for it online at the moment.... would this be possible at all?

Yeah no probs. Pm when your ready

Masamune

:) I sent you a PM.