Attraction posters?

Started by JACoasterman, September 12, 2006, 05:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JACoasterman

Hey,

I'm taking my first trip to the resort from the U.S. in March of next year, and I'm curious if the park sells replicas of the attraction posters?  Here in California, Disneyland has the Disney Gallery where you can purchase small or large reprints of attraction posters.  I'm wondering if the DLP resort has anything like this also?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.  :)

Justin

Sam

No. Unfortunately, you can't buy attraction posters in Disneyland Paris (although I'm sure that a lot of fans – including me - would love some posters!).

JACoasterman

D'oh!  That really sucks.  I've seen photos of the attraction posters there, and I must say that I'd buy a bunch if they did sell them.  

Thanks for the info.

Sam

Same here. The posters are beautiful.

You can check them out under the train station in Main Street and in the small (and not often used) walkway from Main Street to Frontierland.

I do remember from the early days, you could buy the (original) park map in poster format. That was a real treat.

penfold12

You can buy the attraction posters from Disneyland though on line and have them shipped over here, I have bought several and had them all framed