the aristocats... o'malley cat

Started by SwipatronSparks, September 01, 2010, 05:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwipatronSparks

ok heres the deal, my younger sister has loved the aristocats for... certinally as long as i can remember, and she got her very first Marie cuddly cat when she was just 2 years old, from the disney store, she got it and still has it 14 yeasr later (now) and on our last trip to a disney store she continued her... tradtion of getting a new Marie cat for her birthday, this has pretty much been tradtion since she got that very first one, and now after 14 years of birthdays and 7 trips to disneyland paris later she has quite the collection... and to give you an idea heres a quick cupple of photo's of her collection

i had to take a few pictures to get them all, and sorry for the quality of some of them, my camera isnt the best one around... it doesnt have a flash, and some of the photo's where taken where they are stored (while her room is decorated) in the play house....

in those photos we have a grand total of 20 aristocats, theres 15 Marie cats in various sizes, 2 Tolouse, and 2 Berlious and 1 Dutchess....

can you see my point here, we have yet be be able to find her an O'Malley cat.... anyone have any ideas on where we might be able to find her one????
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Aveen2008

Ebay is your best chance, I have looked and seen there is a couple of them from international sellers. :D

impressive marie collection
Luv Aveen xoxo