Disney on Ice and Disney Show Pins

Started by Martin B, August 27, 2010, 09:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin B

Hi there,

Does anybody know if UK Disney on Ice Shows sell/trade pins. Hoping to go to the one at the NIA in Birmingham later this year so just wondering.

Also going to watch the Lion King in London on 28th October, do they sell/trade pins here or at other Disney UK shows?

Regards,

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

simonandwendy626

Hi Martin,

Not sure about the Disney on Ice show having pins. We're going in November so may find out then. But the Lion King at the Lyceum definitely sells at least one pin. They aren't very exciting but they trade well in DLP. I think they were £6.
They have other merchandise obviously but I was too busy chatting to the two girls who work the shop about pins and pin trading to look at it :lol:

regards
Wendy

Eager_Eyes

They have lots of merch at the ice shows, plushies programmes etc I can't remember seeing any pins but then again its been around 10 years since I last went so things might of changed.  I went to see Lion King last year, they also had some great merch, I spent far too much love the Lion King though can't be avoided!

Aveen2008

Hi,

I have been to Disney on ice for the past 3 or 4 years and they haven't sold pins or trade them sorry. They do have merchandise such as plushes, programmes, plastic figures, cups with flavoured ice in them, spinning flash lights etc.

I don't know about the London shows but I really don't think so. The only places that sell/trade Disney pins are parks and disney stores.

all the best
Luv Aveen xoxo