Disney store special offer?????

Started by simonandwendy626, August 26, 2010, 04:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simonandwendy626

Just been on the Disney store website and found a new page of pins under the heading special offers. However the pins on the pages appear to be normally priced and I can't see any promotion, does anyone have any ideas what's going on?

simonandwendy626

Just looked a little deeper and its buy 2 get the cheapest one free....Here goes the bank balance again

disneyrules

Is the offer just online or is it in stores too? :)
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

once.upon.a.dream

according to facebook this afternoon:

QuoteDisney Store: Calling all Pin fans – from today until 15th September we're running a special Pins offer in store and online. Choose any Pin from a range of 20 Core and Limited Edition Pins and for each one you buy we'll give you another one for free. One to keep and one to trade! The free Pin will be the same as the purchased Pin.... If you are shopping online you need to add 2 of the Pin to your basket to get the offer. Happy collecting and trading!

That was posted on the disney store group page  :D/  sounds great! Although I'm not 100% sure how true/valid this is! But i hope its correct  [-o<
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015

Martin B

I went to the Disney store in Birmingham today.

I bought quite a few pins, and the free one I had wasn't the same as the other purchased.

For instance I bought the LE Stitch Treasure Pin and got the Stitch Dome LE free!

I was told by the CM and Store Manager that for every pin I bought I could have a free pin of the same or lesser value. Therefore you didn't have to stick to the list of eligible 'free pins' either.

I hope this is clear...  :?

To summarise I bought

LE Jiminy Cricket Candle + Free Mulan Sword Series
LE Stitch Treasure + Free Stitch Dome (Bought two lots of this deal, one for trade!!)
Jasmine and Rajah + Goofy
Mickey Core + Tourist Genie

There are some really good 'free pins' aswell. I may buy some more of the LE's as I am sure they would be great traders in DLRP especially the Stitch Dome!

Great value aswell!!

Will definately be buying some more on payday!!!
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Caz

We were at Lakeside today and used our remaining Vue £5 Toy Story voucher towards an LE pin and got the another one the same, free.  It's a shame we'd spent the other two vouchers already :(
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008