UK PIN MEETS

Started by simonandwendy626, August 26, 2010, 10:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinman

just to say that southampton store is having a pin met in feberuary on the 5th follow the facebook southampton pin traders in the site and it will give all information on it between 9-1 on that saturday in the marlands shopping centre next door to the disney store

butterbear

i will be going to the southampton disney pin meet,it'll be my first ever one,i wonder what it'll be like? i don't have many pins to take but i'm looking forward to it.

scrumpman

:D Hi ,
Anyone know if there is any meet ups in scotland or anyone into trading around Edinburgh?
I have a few pins to trade.
cheers
Scrumpman
3 x VISIT DLRP SANTA FE

I HAVE PINS FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!! PINPICS SCRUMPMAN!!!!

fly_with_me_dumbo

Yorshiiiiire, bring one to yorkshiiiiire

Stitch2814

I may be having one on the 24th April a week before mousemeets. but unsure just yet..

scrumpman

Hi,
Where is mousemeets? and where will you be having one? I am in Edinburgh but maybe able to travel.
Cheers
Scrumpman
3 x VISIT DLRP SANTA FE

Stitch2814

scrumpman, mousemeets this year is in birmingham, tickets are £20 each. most people I know who are going are staying at a nearby travelodge

scrumpman

Hi,
Thanks for letting me know :) I will have to look to see if there is a website. see if I can make it lol
Thanks
Scrumpman
3 x VISIT DLRP SANTA FE

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "simonandwendy626"Aloha :stitch:

A bit more info on the Birmingham meet next year.
Apparently at the last Mousemeet it was a bit hit and miss with the pin trading. They were stuck at the back and there wasn't really a lot going on.
The next meet however there will be a seperate room/s which will "open 48 hours" ooh the joys of midnight trading :lol:
Seriously, however it will be a major pin fest me thinks.
Sam is getting more info all the time and it could be an excellent weekend.
We will keep you informed as and when we get anything new.

Aloha

:stitch:
 Well we have just booked our hotel and our tickets for Mousemeets :D/  Really looking forward to it.
It would be nice to put faces to names if any of you guys are going! :thumbs:

Stitch2814

cant wait to meet you simon and wendy :) will see you there.

Also for those close by, Im having a small pin meet Saturday 23rd April :)

scrumpman

Hi,
I won t be able to do this one as it's on my mums birthday lol pity she was not a pin collector  :lol:

I should organise one in Edinburgh , one anyone else from around scotland who would be intrested??  :D
Scrumpman
3 x VISIT DLRP SANTA FE

Stitch2814

I know there is sean who would probably go to a meet up in scotland and I think there are one or to other people up there as well..

scrumpman

Hi,
Well I think it be good to have one here we could all meet in a disneystore to start then if there is enough people I would not mind hiring a place because I know a few cheap places in the city centre. At the mouse meets what exactly goes on is it just a table per person and is there a cafe or entertainment on as well? I have never been so I d just like to know what it would take to make a pin day here in scotland?
Scrumpman
3 x VISIT DLRP SANTA FE

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "scrumpman"Hi,
Well I think it be good to have one here we could all meet in a disneystore to start then if there is enough people I would not mind hiring a place because I know a few cheap places in the city centre. At the mouse meets what exactly goes on is it just a table per person and is there a cafe or entertainment on as well? I have never been so I d just like to know what it would take to make a pin day here in scotland?
Scrumpman

Hi Scrumpman,

Google Mousemeets and you should get up the itinery for the event. It looks awesome and we can't wait to get there.

scrumpman

Hi,
Will have a look ty
Scrumpman
3 x VISIT DLRP SANTA FE