The Tubbs family trip 23rd-27th August

Started by tubbsy, August 21, 2010, 07:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Great, thanks for the info, tubbsy! As I suspected you got an extra window, because you had a corner room! If I am not mistaken, your room was exactly here: http://www.pininthemap.com/0fb6efa9729abba03, correct?

tubbsy

Nope-even better :D

God, my arrow is tiny! But can you see? Central part of the building, left hand side

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

toritinker

love the piccies of the room woow at that view!!
Sante Fe - December 2008
Radisson Blu Disneyland Paris - August 2010

tubbsy

I know! Sooooooo spolit werent we? :D
I had a reply from Disney today.

Dear Family Tubbs,

Thank you for your correspondence concerning your recent visit to Disneyland® Paris.
It was a pleasure to welcome you back to Disneyland® Paris for your fifth visit and we sincerely hope that our Resort will provide you with magical memories each time you visit. On behalf of all the teams at the Resort, I would like to sincerely thank you for your continued patronage to our company.
It is always a great pleasure to hear from our guests especially those who take the time to write, telling us of their positive experiences at Disneyland® Paris.
Indeed, I was delighted to learn of your impressions and to know that your visit was such a success. Going beyond each guest's expectations and offering a warm welcome has always been paramount to Disneyland® Paris. Therefore, it is truly encouraging to know you were so happy with your stay.
I was delighted to know that our Cast Members exceeded your expectations. We give great importance to the quality of recruitment and staff training and, before entering into operations, all Cast Members participate in Disney Traditions, which explains the company values. Ongoing training initiatives are also put in place to ensure that this is upheld constantly. As such, we can remain the number one favourite destination in Europe.

I personally congratulated each Cast Member mentioned in your letter. They were thrilled to know that your family brought home memories of a lifetime. In each Disney Resort around the world, it is our wish to deliver magical moments and to spread pixie dust during our guests' holidays.

Disneyland® Paris hopes to soon have the opportunity to welcome you once more to the Resort to live new magical moments in our company.

Yours sincerely,
Damien Wayne
Guest Communication

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "tubbsy"I know! Sooooooo spolit werent we? :D
I had a reply from Disney today.

Dear Family Tubbs,

Thank you for your correspondence concerning your recent visit to Disneyland® Paris.
It was a pleasure to welcome you back to Disneyland® Paris for your fifth visit and we sincerely hope that our Resort will provide you with magical memories each time you visit. On behalf of all the teams at the Resort, I would like to sincerely thank you for your continued patronage to our company.
It is always a great pleasure to hear from our guests especially those who take the time to write, telling us of their positive experiences at Disneyland® Paris.
Indeed, I was delighted to learn of your impressions and to know that your visit was such a success. Going beyond each guest's expectations and offering a warm welcome has always been paramount to Disneyland® Paris. Therefore, it is truly encouraging to know you were so happy with your stay.
I was delighted to know that our Cast Members exceeded your expectations. We give great importance to the quality of recruitment and staff training and, before entering into operations, all Cast Members participate in Disney Traditions, which explains the company values. Ongoing training initiatives are also put in place to ensure that this is upheld constantly. As such, we can remain the number one favourite destination in Europe.

I personally congratulated each Cast Member mentioned in your letter. They were thrilled to know that your family brought home memories of a lifetime. In each Disney Resort around the world, it is our wish to deliver magical moments and to spread pixie dust during our guests' holidays.

Disneyland® Paris hopes to soon have the opportunity to welcome you once more to the Resort to live new magical moments in our company.

Yours sincerely,
Damien Wayne
Guest Communication

What a good response from Disney - It's great to see they are making a personal response and pass on your comments to the CM's involved.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

tubbsy

Yep, I agree :) And it makes me want to go back more :) best get saving!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

tinker_fairy

Oh my gosh what an amazing holiday :) sorry I havent been on here so long (mentioned in the other post) :)

I agree with the whole smoking thing thought, especially on crowded summer days. It was like you had to push through walls of smoke sometimes, not nice.
I also totally agree with you with the cast members and disability. There are absolutely fantastic. I would be happy to share some of my experiences with you privately, but I dont wanna put everything on here. However our trip this year, our last ride was pirates of the caribbean. The cast member dealing with the disability was extremely rude and very upsetting. To cut a long story short, we ended up very upset whilst cruising around on our last ride, which left a very negative ending to the wonderful holiday. Aside from her though, they are fantastic :)
And you're letter you got in reply is absolutely lovely :) xxx
NEXT DISNEY TRIP BOOKED!!

July/August 2013 :D

Just back from the best holiday yet \":D\"

julesk

Wow, what an amazing trip report. Thanks for putting link on your current post. Wish I had seen this before we went last as would have been a great help with our daughter. Can I ask, when you booked to have breakfast in room. How did you request what you wanted? Plus, how did you organise the birthday decorations, was that an extra? Thanks  :D

tubbsy

Hi Julesk. Glad you enjoyed it. Funny to come on and see this report at the top again!
I phoned NPB a week before our visit for the decorations.
The breakfast card was hanging on the door. You tick what you want and you settle the bill when you leave. You hang the card outside your door each evening and it appears each morning :) We are definately doing it again :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

julesk

Quote from: "tubbsy"Hi Julesk. Glad you enjoyed it. Funny to come on and see this report at the top again!
I phoned NPB a week before our visit for the decorations.
The breakfast card was hanging on the door. You tick what you want and you settle the bill when you leave. You hang the card outside your door each evening and it appears each morning :) We are definately doing it again :)

Thanks Tubbsy  :D