RC Racer

Started by Anthony, August 20, 2010, 04:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinker_fairy

Hi there, hoping someone can help me. Returned from disneyland yesterday (wooo) :D and did RC racer twice! However, really puzzled by something. Both times we asked to sit in the front. There was four of us, me (small) my two brothers (11 and 13) and my big brother (20) who is massive at well over 6 foot. as we queued i our row of four, i was at the front, but the cast member made my big brother sit at the far end. We couldn't see why. So we tried it again with our next ride (me at the front) and a DIFFERENT cast member made him sit at the far end again?? We could see no different with the size of the seat or safety harness. the only difference is the head of that seat was blue... all the others were orange. If anyone has any knowledge of this is would be greatly appreciated!!
NEXT DISNEY TRIP BOOKED!!

July/August 2013 :D

Just back from the best holiday yet \":D\"

It's A Small World

Is the rc racer in disneyland paris similar to a pirate ship ride in other united kingdom theme park.

Josh

Nope. It's more like the "halfpipe" roller coaster. :)
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

BadKid

What's the ride like?
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

CafeFantasia

What is RC Racer like? All you need to do is search YouTube to answer that question. This video should help you understand it:

[youtube:3alzkduz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNwCkQwVBMs&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:3alzkduz]

BadKid

Quote from: "Alan"What is RC Racer like? All you need to do is search YouTube to answer that question. This video should help you understand it:

[youtube:1s5kesbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNwCkQwVBMs&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:1s5kesbg]

Thank you :)
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

Sugaroo_

This was the first ride we went on on our March trip. Screamed so much I lost my voice! :P For the next 4 days it was like somebody had pressed the mute button on me, terrified expression, mouth wide open, but no sound coming out! lol Loved it!
"Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are."

sebassah

Probably the most unique attraction in TSPL. Cant remember seeing a Halfpipe coaster somewhere in France or the Benelux.

Disneydavid

Quote from: "sebassah"Probably the most unique attraction in TSPL. Cant remember seeing a Halfpipe coaster somewhere in France or the Benelux.
Cant remember seeing it somewhere else in Europe... although it looks a bit like these surferrides from Zamperla (like in Moviepark Germany) but then they are way lower!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

gldc

I hate pirate ship type rides and so was terrified of going on this but this was totally different. Brilliant ride!
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

ulak

RC Racer is best of TSPL! :)
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

ulak

How music is playing in the queue line on RC Racer, please? I mean this music beginning from 05:15 in this video...

[youtube:2rlfvfxx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHaPRvwLlV8[/youtube:2rlfvfxx]

DisneyManiac

Sounds like an instrumental version of Strange Things....

ulak

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"Sounds like an instrumental version of Strange Things....
Thank you! Sounds like it - just little different. I like this music on the RC Racer queue! :)

DisneyManiac

I may know where it is! Check the scores from the 3 movies! One of them is bound to have it! One that is used in the land is called Going Home from Toy Story 3!