D23 Expo 2011 tickets go on sale tomorrow!

Started by Malin, August 18, 2010, 11:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malin

QuoteDLRP should take a look at WDW. There they served good food in fast food restaurants and in table service restaurants. Unfortunately most of the time we ate at fast food restaurants and in the hotel food court.

I agree that WDW has got some very good table service options. And credit to the Resort because most of the Restuarants appear to be fully booked all the time. Although the fast food I could easily skip. Not enough variety for my liking. In my view the Tokyo Disney Resort has the most varied and the best quality of all fast food served at the Resort. I'm not a vegeterian however and I do believe these choices are more difficult to find. Hong Kong selection is also very good with real fried chicken on the bone. But only a couple of Restuarants serve up Western cuisine at this park. The rest is a mixture of Chinese dishes taken from various areas of China. Anyway going back to Disneyland Paris cuisine. I certainly believe a shake up is in order. And one of the best fast food items the pizza burger is now gone, because its location Pizza Planet been turned into another Buffet.

dagobert

Quote from: "Malin"
QuoteDLRP should take a look at WDW. There they served good food in fast food restaurants and in table service restaurants. Unfortunately most of the time we ate at fast food restaurants and in the hotel food court.

I agree that WDW has got some very good table service options. And credit to the Resort because most of the Restuarants appear to be fully booked all the time. Although the fast food I could easily skip. Not enough variety for my liking. In my view the Tokyo Disney Resort has the most varied and the best quality of all fast food served at the Resort. I'm not a vegeterian however and I do believe these choices are more difficult to find. Hong Kong selection is also very good with real fried chicken on the bone. But only a couple of Restuarants serve up Western cuisine at this park. The rest is a mixture of Chinese dishes taken from various areas of China. Anyway going back to Disneyland Paris cuisine. I certainly believe a shake up is in order. And one of the best fast food items the pizza burger is now gone, because its location Pizza Planet been turned into another Buffet.

Now we regret that we didn't try more table service restaurants at WDW. It was very hard to get a table without reservation and for some restaurants it was necessary to book the table six months in advance. We didn't know that and so we ate most of the time in the Pop Century Food Court. But the quality was good.
It is always said that French cuisine is one of the best. Unfortunately I can't see it in DLRP. WDW is Paris far ahead in terms of food quality.

dagobert

Here is the cover for the next D23 magazine.

It looks amazing and I can't wait to receive it. Unfortunately it will take some time until I get, because I have had to renew my membership and processing will take some time.