Dinsey On Ice -100 years of Magic Tour

Started by kelly.dylan, August 18, 2010, 11:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelly.dylan

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this has already been posted but there is a Disney on ice tour coming to the uk in sep/oct

//http://www2.disney.co.uk/disneyonice/100yearsofmagic/?utm_source=GooglePPC

Does anyone know how you can get the discounted tickets?  

There are 2 offers for Disney staff and Clinton cards where you add a code.  If anyone has these to share it would be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

Kelly xx
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

15MagicalYears

Me and a few friends are going to see this in Glasgow. Though I find it a bit weird that 100 Years of Magic is returning, I'm sure that show has done a few rounds of the uk? I remember it from back in maybe 2003/4. Anyway, excited for the show never the less :).

Snow_White_Girl

I'm off to see this in Manchester - very excited!! :D

\":lamp:\"

AmericanMouse

Slightly off topic note:

The USA will be getting a new Disney on Ice show based on Toy Story 3 starting this Friday (9/3) in Lakeland, Florida.

15MagicalYears

I saw that! Looks really good, hopefully it'll make its way to the UK soon. On another off-topic note. Disneyland Adventure on ice is coming to the UK Spring 2011  :) I'm not too fond of there returning shows, I would like to see some of the newer shows produced recently in the US.

Aveen2008

I went to see this in Belfast last saturday - twice!! :thumbs:  :thumbs:  Yes twice in the one day! We had tickets for the morning show but because it was so darn fantastic we got more and went back in the evening!! I have been to the last 5 years of Disney on ice and after 2 years of pretty boring shows (finding nemo and the disneyland adventure with the incredibles) I was so glad to see the magic of disney return with this show....with some show stopping performances of classics like beauty and the beast!

However I noticed they used the excuse to basically reuse the last few years worth of merchandise by putting on a show with all the characters from the past few years (plus extras) in it lol!

If you haven't seen it yet and it's coming to a town near you then I totally advise it! :thumbs:  :thumbs:
Luv Aveen xoxo

15MagicalYears

Hey:) Actually, the 100 years of magic show has been touring for over 10 years now.
Anyway, I'm sure you wont be happy to hear this Aveen but next years show is Disneyland adventure again. It's returning to the UK spring 2011.