The Orlando’s Experience

Started by empaire, August 18, 2010, 09:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

empaire

Hi People, we just arrive to Orlando, the voyagers is my boyfriend Lluis, our firend Xavi and I...

We stay in Walt Disney World 9 nights and Universal 5 nights, the holidays start to 24 July and finish to 8 August-
This is our trip report and experience...

Day 1

Xavi calls me, with alarm, saying that he was brushing his teeth, Lluis wake up and we start to work, breakfast, making beds, general cleanliness and father Lluis brings us to the airport ...

Xavi call, saying that we are on the way ...

We arrived at the airport and met Xavi and their parents, presentations and checks baggage.

With the boarding pass we went to the controls, and once you do give a tour and shopping and we went to our gate ...

We got on the plane to Orlando ...

We took the first flight to Philadelphia. The flight was uneventful, but the plane too old and with the community and to put up with TV with movies that put unable to select it (at least in Spanish) or if not the History Channel documentary but in English.

Well, well. We came to Philadelphia and spend immigration, after a smooth transfer, baggage claim, with some other problem with the conveyor belts, but after a while and change of tape, at last our luggage! We left the office and pack up to go the other control.

Fortunately we are already waiting at the airport and our flight to Orlando.

The flight leaves on time and within a couple of hours and we arrived at our destination, collect your luggage and we will find a carriage to take us to the hotel, we see the liner buses to the Disney hotels.
We ask you send to the desk (huge counter) and only say the name of the reservation and have your FREE ticket to the hotel ...
(You can also order the return with the check out of hotel)

DAY 2
We get up early and had breakfast at the hotel, having already bought a cup $ 13.50 that allows you drink what you want, both hot and cold drinks.

After that we take the bus that takes you to the different parks, this day we go to Magic Kingdom.

Xavi was his first visit to a Disney park, and that he alone had made the national parks and had never been outside Spain. Lluis, my boyfriend, as you know we have been in Disneyland Paris and in Japan two years ago
Well here we go, remember that before they pass through turnstiles, you are obligated to teach the bags, handbags, backpacks, etc .... Safety first. We arrived before they opened and we saw the Good Morning, the opening of MK.

First of all we look for a photographer to give us the PhotoPass, where there you go carrying pictures that make you for all the parks, and in the end you can 1. Take a photo, which you like better, 2. Back enter the site and download the photos you like or 3. Buy the CD with ALL the photos for a price of $ 140 and will "give" the CD with photos from around the Resort.

At last we do the photo of rigor, and thus we have the PhotoPass:

Once opened directly and without thinking we're going to the left of the castle, this recommendation is very likely since it seems that you discover the people and so you are less queues.

And no queues of more than five minutes can go up to Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion.

Then go to fantasyland where we do a 25-minute queue for Peter Pan and about 10 for It's a Small World. And of course we went to Mickey's PhilarMagic, which surprised both Xavi and my boyfriend.

Then my boy and I went into Stich's Great Escape! Xavi While we wait outside.

Leaving see the show in front of the castle, Dream Along With Mickey, with new characters that move the eyes and mouth, now seem more realistic.

We eat in Casey's Croner, and see the Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade.

Well having seen almost everything quietly entered the Caroussel of Progress, where some animatronics you explain how the houses and kitchens evolve over the years, the funny thing is that the whole building TURNET FULLY to change scenes ...

And we take a ride on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. Buzz Light year Leaving enter to shoot a bit, so to while completing the time to enter the Fast Sapce Mountain Pass. Personally I loved it and went up front.

At the exit visit Toon Fair, where are the homes of the characters.

Let's go get Fast Pass for Winnie the Pooh and give us one for PhilarMagic, we use the act. To make time for WP FP we entered Snow White.

We leave and go to Adventureland, to board the Jungle Cruise, a boat ride to see "animals." At the exit we went to Enchanted Tiki Room, Country Bear and then one and get ready to see the Summer Nightastic! First we see the renovation and around the Main Street Electrical Parde, with the first float which opens the parade of Tinker Bell.

And one could not forget to finish the great chariot of American patriotism:

The carriages have been renovated, well the lights in the new technology led. At the end of the same point des see the fireworks. Summer Nightastic! Fireworks Spectacular. That is the substitution of Wishes. Piro's basically a musical with music-Disney, this time almost all fires involving Main Street ... forget you of the projections on the castle, just a few hearts, the rose and the Jolly Roger ...

The best time of "destruction" of the castle by the Pirates of the Caribbean.

With that we had the Extra Magic hours of the night took the opportunity to enter Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, sort of like what the turtle Nemo at Epcot or Stuido Stich in Paris. But by involving the public. See if you know nothing about English as Xavi my boy or not you find out anything, so you can ignore completely.

In the end, and having seen all around the hotel and rest for the next day we visited Disney's Hollywood Studios.
THE YEAR TO LIVE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!!!

davewasbaloo

Sounds like you had a good time. Which hotel were you staying at?

Look forward to reading the rest.
since 2001 (many before that)

empaire

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Sounds like you had a good time. Which hotel were you staying at?

In Disney at Disnye's all Start Sport Resort
an Universal at Loews Royal Pacific Resort

loladelorean

Great report so far thanks for sharing! I like your photo on front of the castle.
Looking forward to the rest if your report. I'm dreaming of going to Orlando in 2 or 3 years time and love reading about it.
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

empaire

DAY 3 (Disney's Hollywood Studios...)

Today we got up very early and we had the Extra Magic Hours in the morning at Disney's Hollywood Studios ...

Today was a special day for Xavi, and it was his birthday, he would not come to breakfast a little advantage beds and grooming, eating breakfast at the end we were a moment to the concierge, and asked to see what he could do our friend, and it was his birthday. And with the "What will you celebrate?" gave us a sheet to put Happy birhtay, with a pen write your name, Lluis and Xavi also gave them a sheet of 1 st Visit. There are many different plates, such as we are celebrating, family reunion, newlyweds, newly engaged, happily ever after, achieved victory ... etc. These sheets will give them free with this request.

On arrival at the park directly going to Tower of Terror,

With Xavi was afraid, but finally came. Now with the Summer Nightastic!, Have changed the upper hall of ToT, before I remember coming out the eye, E = mc2 ... etc. all-star now, and before entering in the fall you see yourself in "ghost" and disappear, and then opened the door.

The drop system has changed a bit too.

Well at the exit we take FP to Rock'n 'Roller Coaster, and while doing time going to Toy Story Midway Mania! That also changed one of the projections due to the release of Toy Story 3, now one of the areas are Rex and Trixie with a volcano and balloons. One pass of attraction and interactivity, the bad is to be stretching the rope all the time, but it is a great attraction.

In Toy Story queues

Without a word from which we came now Lluis and Xavi, we entered the Great Movie Ride, and it's best to look for your opinion. I liked it a lot and especially the interactive moment between "guidance" and animatronics, and a switch...

With time still see Voyage of the Little Mermaid. At the exit we had the active FP R'n'R Coster, LLuis was surprised by the interior and changed respect for Paris.

Well, we're going to see Beauty and the Beast, this time there was no pre-show ... a pity because it was great.

And a show to another to see Indiana Jones, personally do not like much because it is very slow when having to take out, get in, get everything ...

We went out and we see that Star Tours is still open before the renovation, so we entered through Xavi, as I said earlier was his first visit to a Disney park. Well this is not my strong attraction ...
We went to see Muppet Vision 3D, here I show Lluis one of the many secrets that have Disney theming at its box office ... there is a sign that says "CLOSED, THE KEY UNDER THE CARPE" and actually lift the carpet and there is the key!!

And another story ... we took the glasses and the three YELLOW we saw in the pre-show saw another basket and were a purple color ... and to see the spectacle that we had in hand, were actually purple ... a good movie to pass the time and be cool.

We left and we go to eat at Pizza Planet Arcade. (Pizza or salad, just eat). Going out and eating going to do some tail in the Studio Tram Tour, the only difference with that of Paris is the pre-show, which Paris doesn't have, and here there is the scene of the dragon.

By making time we will see another great show Light Motors Action! A Lluis and I love, going to Paris where we see ...  Xavi was excited a lot too.

When you close the park so early, at 7p.m (closed on Mondays at that time) decided to change the park and take the boat that takes us from the Studio at EPCOT, the boat leaves you near the area of France, so we started there the route and see all the World Showcase, on arrival we entered Malestorm Norway, a boat trip through the Vikings and legends of this country, arriving at the landing station can see a video (in English) of the country, we passed by.

The next flag was Mexico so we go directly to the renewal of what was called "The River of Life" with "Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros." It's something like a small world, but in Mexico, and according to Donald Duck for your path in this country, followed by the other two "Caballeros."

We arrived at Future World and entered in Single Ride Test Track, but was packed and there was no pre-show ... but good in principle is the fastest Disney attraction ... do you test that makes cars, damper system, brakes ... etc. And you're the dummy...

And finally we take place to see Illuminations: Reflections of Earth. The spectacle of the lake at Epcot, fire, water, electricity and a globe.

Balloon in Africa.

Well a little bad spot by the tree, but it's a great show to reflect on how we beat our mother earth.

And to sleep, the next day was visit EPCOT, with more details.

davewasbaloo

Sounds like you guys had a really great time. Of the two hotels, I bet you had a better stay at the Universal Hotel. But it sounds like it was all fun. What did Xavi think as it was his first time?

Also, which do you prefer, the MK and DHS or DLP and WDSP? Personally I prefer Paris (but Epcot and DAK keep me going back to Florida).

empaire

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Sounds like you guys had a really great time. Of the two hotels, I bet you had a better stay at the Universal Hotel. But it sounds like it was all fun. What did Xavi think as it was his first time?

Also, which do you prefer, the MK and DHS or DLP and WDSP? Personally I prefer Paris (but Epcot and DAK keep me going back to Florida).

Xavi is a First visit to Disney around the world... never visit DLRP

My boyfriend and I prefer Paris... but de best it's Tokyo Disney Sea, we visit two years ago...

and the Disney hotel it's ** two keys. and the Universal it's **** four keys... de room it's same to disney.

empaire

DAY 4 (EPCOT...)

Peacefully after breakfast at the hotel, we take the bus that takes us to EPCOT. Upon entering the park we headed towards The Land to go to Soarin ', but we stopped a moment in the middle of the road without me saying anything they do enter Epcot Character Spot, where surprised to see Xavi and Lluis and Disney 's characters and we are thrilled us with their pictures with Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Donald Duck.

Now with photos taken and directly without re going to stop Soarin '... I did not tell them what was inside, and the truth that Lluis Xavi and loved it, and therefore we took the exit re-entry FP since tail began to increase significantly.

As long we do you Living With Land, a boat ride with different landscapes, and finally entering the experimental orchards of Disney, a way to see different types of irrigation, something different from what we have in mind, there are also fish farms.

Since the active FP back to hang gliding by California Soarin ', off Xavi, obliges us to come into The Circle of Life, a film that serves to raise awareness, especially the Americans, we have recycling, not to destroy more land, is hosted by Timon and Pumba.

We left The Land and we Imagination! Where no tail, the truth I have never seen tail, entered Into Imagination with Figment Journy. A trip through the five senses with the dragon Figment making mischief, and a catchy song ...

And finally we reached a turning point in our visit to Epcot, the change of "Honey, I Shrunk the public" by Captain EO. Simply amazing the movie is 1986 and technology will be used. We loved it and for fans of Michael Jackson will not be missed.

We go out and do some shopping CAPTAIN EO Shirts ...

We're going to The Seas with Nemo & Friends, where we doing about 10 minutes queue to the attraction The Seas with Nemo & Friends, is a journey inside a shell, type Haunted Mansion, watching nemo journey between screens, and Animatronics.

At the exit we see the aquarium where Nemo and his friends.

Calmly we walk and make them puts us in the Cool Station, there are drinks from around the world, and you can taste for free, Xavi, of course, instead of getting a little, he filled the glass to the top of the drink, you are advised not to drink this drink called Beverly... jejejeje that disaster, recommendation: get a little better and if you like repeating...

For the tasting good after we entered Epcot ball, inside are the attraction Spaceship Earth, a journey from the beginning of mankind, but with the evolution of communications, this attraction, the attraction has changed a bit, about my last visit, and now is a bit more interactive because you can choose the language, and ultimately makes you a series of questions, where you are and some more as you are concerned or would like to see in the future, and at the end you shows a funny video. Depending on the answers given, is different each time, to make you start a picture and that picture comes out in this video ... the exit there is a large world map, leave your photo and place it where you said you live (in our case Barcelona ), check out the bright spots of the other person and you can see if there are any more Spanish in the park ... in the same video so you see what you can send to your email ...
Well, now we only have one atarcción ... Mission: Space, a land trip to Mars, something interactive giving you a position within the ship, as a pilot, engineer, master or navigator, each has its mission ... you can choose between "more" or "light" we chose the strong ... say that the feeling of the rocket launch is impressive, you're chained to your seat and you can hardly move the arm and that weigh a lot ...

Well let's time to eat next to Soarin 'where is the restaurant SHUNSHINE SEASONS, we can find four different meals, desserts, Asian, Vegetarian Grill. It is one of the restaurants with a bit more variety than the others, you can choose between fish, salads, chicken, pork ... etc.

After dinner as the day before we change our park and we go to Disney's Hollyood Studios. With the previous day closed at 7p.m. (Monday closed at this time) and of course, we did see a show, so we went to see ...

The queue was already around the Boulevard, and we got into it without thinking. In the end, almost two hours before the show opened doors and we could go to settle in the stands to see Fantasmic!

Here, made me really angry, that because of a "flag" and called on Brazilians to large groups, and a flag, were on "vacation" at Walt Disney World playing a little morality, and that only meant that skip the rules a bit, you know that Americans have a culture of respect park and everything. For these people did not respect a lot, jumping queues, smoking outside the designated sites for this, just heard they were screaming ... etc.

Well then one of them called the man who sold beer and ordered another, the Cast member asked please empty bottle of beer he was drinking, but had not drunk yet he said he did not sell another beer. The "flag" became angry and took a glass of which was the CM, without permission, and made the beer there, and said, now I sell it and have the empty bottle (think that the "flags" are Brazilians and they speak Portuguese) eventually sold it to the end, with the CM did not understand was that he said had to be Spanish, then jumped up and told him that he did not speak Spanish and do not frighten us all in the same sack, as he was from Brazil and spoke no Spanish, I knew because we were in Spain ... the worker apologized to us.

Well see the show, which I do not like much, but hey you have to do ...

At the exit we see that there is no queue and ToT night ... we do a few night shots:

And we go to sleep and the next day played Animal kingdom.

davewasbaloo

Lol, I thought I was the only one who was not a huge fan of Fantillusion. lol. Shame about the tour group ruining some of it for you.

empaire

DAY 5 (Disney's ANIMAL KINGDOM)

Today, as usual after breakfast, we take the bus that takes us to the park,

Today we had Extra Magic Hours morning so we took and directly going to Expedition Everest, Lluis and Xavi hallucinating by the indoor and Backwards ... the pity is that the Yeti is not very good, but is very well themed, both queues and the train, because when he arrives and leaves the loading station of the locomotive, in this case is back, smoke ...
Here the picture On-Ride ... but the good thing is the guy next to Xavi ..

We leave and go to Dinosaur, crossing an area a little shocking, as my companions say is DinoLand USA together with a fair with rides and mounted as such it should have been a good parking ... we got into Dinosaur amounts to something like Indiana Jones, Japan, mounted on a 4 x 4 which goes to the era of dinosaurs just when starting the meteor shower that killed them...

We went out, and went below the Tree of Live, below is the 3D cinema's It's Tough to Be a Bug!, Based on the film Disney Pixar, Bugs ... an entertaining show presented by Flik ... more of a surprise that I can not reveal ...
On leaving a good soaking at Kali River Rapids ... and right next to enter again Expedition Everest.

It changed our area and we go to Africa and do about 35 minutes in line for Kilimanjaro Safaris, where mounted on a truck you can see from hippos, elephants and lions and other animals.
Another some photos:

Without saying anything to my teammates we Festival of The Lion King, where he hallucinated a lot and left very satisfied with the performance they had seen, with different type acrobatics and singing live, which will have the 4 singers voices! It's amazing!
At the exit we take another picture with Donald Duck,

And we go to eat at Falmer barbacue Tree, where we ate good pork ribs, which will then add barbecue sauce, choose spicy or not.
Digestion to enter a "Finding Nemo, The Musical" is short as the actors have good voices too, and sometimes, the characters occupy almost the entire audience ... to let out a little, too fast and arrived just in time to see Mickey's Jammin 'Jungle Parade.
We return to Expedition Everest, this time in single ride, and suddenly just as we left on the train the three, the station started to rain ... luckily they were only a few drops, but very cold!

Reenter It's Tough to Be a Bugh!, hoping that no more rain ... and out quietly going exploration and entered Maharajah Jungle Trek, a walk through the ruins of a Hindu temple, where you can see from Bats, Komodo Dragons or Tigers ...

And then we dive Ecploration Pangani Forest Trail, another walking tour to see hippos, exotic birds and gorillas ...

And having seen all do some shopping in the stores and decided ... jejeje, well, who'd seen it all, we had outstanding a means of transport to use, so let's EPCOT bus to Animal Kingdom and EPCOT we take the monorail to Magic Kingdom, where we already dark and quietly go out to dinner Columbia Harbour House, where you can find, fish, chicken or clam chowder.
We dined very quietly while doing the Electrical Parade, we finished dinner and stay to watch the SummerNightastisc Fireworks!

At the end and we go to sleep and the next day we changed completely and we went to register visit, first of all, SEA WORLD!

davewasbaloo

Sounds like you had fun. DAK must have been quiet? Usually we take a day and a half or two days to explore DAK. Looking forward to the rest.

empaire

DAY 6 (SEA WORLD)

After breakfast we asked a taxi to take us to Sea World ($ 30) and the arrival with the E-Tickets We headed straight to the turnstiles, we mark the bar code and fingerprint on the screen that is out your name...

We take a map to locate because it is our first time in this park and we go directly to our first attraction ... MANTA, for the three was our first Flying Coaster at the entrance to force you to leave all your belongings in the lockers for a non-refundable price of 50 cents.
Manta queues are to describe in one word AWESOME ... it took around 30 minutes flew tail between aquaria.

We arrived at the station and ask to go in the front row and giving a separate queue ... but we are forced to go back with a bit of disappointment and reluctantly put us where we show the workers.
But after a while the worker calls us and tells us we can go in FRONT ROW!
The feeling of being in Manta, and over the front row and we add our first Flying is sensational, absolutely free. The ride is very smooth as swimming in a blanket, the false splash, both inside and outside, it's amazing. (Posted splash you a bit as it goes to touch the water)

We leave this hallucinatory journey, and we headed for Journy to Atlantis ... a cheap imitation of Splash Mountain Disney ... but with a good tour, here also force you to leave things in the lockers. Both I and my baby we VERY soak ...
Well, thus we go and without collecting wet this time things are going to Kraken, as they are next to each other. Kraken is the younger brother of our Dragon Kahn in Port Aventura (Spain), investing less and one part in waterfalls.

Once made and the three attractions we have to walk quietly through the park without realizing it, because in principle we would the other hand, we arrived in time to see Blue Horitzons, the dolphin show we had ever seen ... those interacting with people, birds and whales, all this mixing acrobatics, diving and trapeze ...

At the end we will see the Manatees:

In the center of recovery. We walked and entered Encountrer Penguin, where we can see these animals, but the novelty they were not very good, some looked like ... well we stressed time and again we step into another spectacle of Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island , this time combining an otter with sea lions and walrus.

So in the end we went to Shark Encounter (Meeting with the Sharks), where they pass through a glass tube we can enter, and watch them.
We left and we will Wild Arctic where we get into a cinema and a film project, which serves for the simulator that is in the other room, which we do not enter, and seeing as it was long before we had finished, so we could be in north pole penguin watching, beluga whales and a single polar bear was sleeping. At the exit go straight to see the show star of the park "SHAMU SHOW" BELIVE. No words, just exciting.

We went out and hungry and we decided to eat at Smokehouse Voyagers, some ribs with barbecue sauce and fries.

With that we say that already had seen it all, when you finish eating quietly going to take pictures and shopping.
Xavi if or if he wanted to return to Shamu Stadium to buy a shirt that had been there, that started the show again Xavi decided to go see him again, mietras two of us expected it to be. When you leave we will see the last show we still did not see ... ... The Call f A'Lure the Ocean ...
(Here we realize that what we have closer times is much better than what's out ... this show is a copy to the very, very cumbersome to China Town to Port Aventura.)

Well because now if we had seen doing absolutely everything we decided to leave some photos but wanted to get back to Manta, but is out of service ... so one last look at a couple of shops and go again to the hotel Taxi Disney ...

Next day it was ... well a bit of everything.

empaire

DAY 7 (A bit of Everything)

Today is one of these days and we used to do, like the title says, a bit of everything ... to the planning he had done today had Extra Magic Hours at Disney's Hollywood Studios, and therefore we will use them to repeat attractions that we had liked on our last visit.
Without a lot of people crowding the park was fine early in the morning and you do a couple with nothing Tower of Terror queue, off we make a Rock'n Roller but there is much queue and therefore decided to make time and we go to Muppet Vision 3D's, just off a picture with CARS.

We went to an attraction called us Xavi, this attraction, as it was not that of the films and not more ... anyway it was Great Movie Ride ...

A photo with Chip & Dale:

hen we went to Toy Story Midway Mania to see who had more points ... then Rock'n Roller Coaster. Already having seen everything we wanted we take the bus that takes us to Animal Kingdom where only climbed into Single Ride Expedition Everest.

Leaving the park and go by bus to the hotel to leave a few things we had bought and there we look at where we could eat, this day we decided to go somewhere special and therefore we went to Magic Kingdom and ate at Tony's Town Square Restaurant this restaurant is Italian pasta, say that is based on the movie "Lady and the Tramp."

He ate very well some good pasta dishes and salads. And best of all THE DESSERTS! Each took a different dessert volcanoes ranging from chocolate and vanilla, pistachio pudding caramelized pineapple.
We spent some time talking to the waiter asked us by Spain, which also congratulated us for winning the World Cup.
We went out to eat satisfied, and we take Fast Past for Big Thunder Mountain, as we await the time of going to Pirates of the Caribbean, and now with the active FP Big Thunder.
We walk quietly, not knowing where we wanted to go and see that Haunted Mansion is no queue for both entered.
So walk without knowing where we wanted to go spend the afternoon / evening, and went into attractions tailless like Philarmagic ("I told you that Xavi and Lluis loved?) And then convince Xavi to enter Stich's Great Escape, for you might think, personally do not like at all. On the way out I ask to see such, and the response was one word: Disgusting.
We left and went to Cosmic Ray's Cafe stright to make something cool to drink and we stand beside the windows, which we see starting on SummerNightasitc! And we went out to the terrace we could see the fireworks.
At the end we go behind the castle as people began to leave the park and took the opportunity to enter the Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and into Swiss Family House, a visit to the Robinson house built in a tree.

Well we're leaving the park but on reaching the final before starting the train station on Main Street Electrical Parde, and we take, as there were no people, to make better photos more closely.

And now, if we go to the hotel to rest the following day shift register and go to the Down Town Disney...

davewasbaloo

Sounds like a lot of fun!

empaire

DAY 8 (Down Town Disney)

In the morning we were up in no hurry later, since the other day we got up early because today was a break a little after breakfast we make a laundry in the hotel laundry, two hours waiting to take your clothes "clean" ... more or less, we're going to Dowm Town.

Upon arrival and look above the shops, and went to lunch at the new restaurant T-REX, say it is like the Rainforest Cafe, but themed in the dinosaurs age,

The food is good, salad, onion rings, beef, burger or ribs + chicken combo.

The phenomenal restaurant inside full of different dinosaurs that move, and every X time extinction began with a "shower" of meteors, changing the local lighting altogether, such as what was once the ice cave now would be the the fire ...

With a full stomach we ended up arriving at Cirque du Soleil, collect the tickets at the box office (previously des bought in Spain on-line) as we await the hour of our walk we will look at stores in this part of the Down Town, and buy a gift Xavi for his father.
We also went to see the new store Ridermarkerz, where you can tune your remote controlled car buying all the parts and stickers and then mount it.

We're going to see the spectacle of LA NOUBA Cirque du Soleil, where we enjoy all this magnificent spectacle. And I recommend if you like Cirque du Soleil, do not miss it.

We left very satisfied and we start our return journey stopping at different stores, such as World of Disney to do our shopping, since there can say that you find all the merchandising you can think of Walt Disney World.

With purchases of gifts for family and friends we leave the hotel before the big thunderstorm that looked to the horizon, which forced the closure of the pools.

Finally a day off and stores to replenish your strength after our first week in Orlando.

The next day our last day of Disney we go back to do a bit of everything ...