Just Back!

Started by Craig747, August 27, 2006, 10:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig747

Hey!

I am just back from my first trip to Disneyland Resort Paris and it was amazing!

Firstly, I am 17 years old and went with three other friends around the same age. Two of us, including my, had beed to Walt Disney World several times and the other two had been to Disneyland Paris once six years ago. We stayed 4 nights in the Explorers Hotel. This was all of our first holiday without our parents. Everyone of us had the most magical, amazing time ever!

The staff were excellent and more friendly than I expected. I really felt the staff wanted us to enjoy ourselfs. I could tell some staff really liked to see four teenagers enjoying Disney.

One very rude guest thought Fantillusion wasn't for people our age and we should let her child in the pram behind us see even though we had waited a while to get that good spot. I tried to let her child see but that wasn't good enough for her. How could someone be so rude? I didn't like having a pram pushed against my feet either. That didn't spoil our holiday one bit though!

My friends and I are now all going our seperate ways at university. We will still keep in touch but because we wont see each other much now our holiday was made even more special.

Visit my blog (http://craigwstewart.blogspot.com) for more information on the holiday and to see some photos. I will post more soon.

I can't wait to go back already!
http://craigwstewart.blogspot.com

Please visit my blog and feel free to post comments. Thank you for your interest.

DisneyBud

Sounds like you had a brilliant time, and yes i agree, Disneyland isn't just for Kids!! grrrr [-X

Kristof

Weclome back!  It's good to hear you had a magical time!!!  Don't bother about the mum/kid thing, those things happen very often.  8)

Masamune

O_O I hope you put that mum in her place! >_O I can't stand it when people with kids/prams think they have some sort of right to be infront of everyone for everything!

=D It sounds like you had a fab time though!

PS. XD Creepy, we share the exact same surname...

Edit: ^^ Just finished reading your blog! ^w^ You've got some lovely pictures of you and your friends there, no doubt they'll be treasured forever...

Lightning McQueen

I can only agree about the staff,everyone is very friendly,ask one question and you get lots of information.  =D>
Lightning McQueen

Samninetysix

Quote from: "Craig747"One very rude guest thought Fantillusion wasn't for people our age and we should let her child in the pram behind us see even though we had waited a while to get that good spot. I tried to let her child see but that wasn't good enough for her. How could someone be so rude? I didn't like having a pram pushed against my feet either. That didn't spoil our holiday one bit though!

I've had situations like that soooooo many times, seems that some people are just plain rude.

I've lost count of the times that my daughter has been bundled over by other kids and parents (and no offense to anyone on this forum but they've been mostly spanish).  :roll:

DisneyBud

I got shouted at by a stupid lady for accidentally walking infront of her video camera, even though I didn't see her efilming her 'little darling', grr i was so annoyed at the rudeness!!

miss disney fan

on our 1st visit i ended up in the 1st aid center with my son, walking into our hotel some prat pushed the door on him because we were'nt going fast enough, so my son ended up in there for a few hours and then we get back to out hotel room to find the door open, turns out the manager thort she would leave him some disney toys and lots of cake but the funny thing is, my son has a egg allergy and hes never had a brithday cake, lol

Dlrpfan

this year at showcase plaza at epcot each time illuminations was being shown there was allways a  "SIT DOWN AT THE FRONT!" shouting frenzy wich rewined the whole performance :(
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012