Disney Village Radio! Listen Live!

Started by ICHAPMAN, June 29, 2010, 09:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CafeFantasia

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Can you get an app for the ipod touch where uu can listen to the disney village radio?<3x

You probably can get a specific Radio app to do that. But you don't need to. It's not necessary.

You can play Disney Village Radio in Safari, on your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad. You NEED an Internet connection (either Wi-Fi or 3G) for the radio to work, because it streams. It won't work on an iPod touch when you're out and about, because it is a live stream coming straight from France. See my original instructions:

If you want to listen to Disney Village Radio on your iPhone (or iPod touch), simply open the following address in Safari. The music will continue to stream in the background, even if you close Safari, which means you can listen to Disney Village Radio while you browse the web and check your e-mail:

http://broadcast.infomaniak.ch/webradio-128.mp3

arno-hh

I've made a file you can open such like a .mp3-file in iTunes or any other Music-Player you want to.
It's great that Disney VIllage Radio is now online! Nice to hear the advertisements of Buffalo Bills :-)

You can download the file here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tbtb64dczcuey5w
Just Click on "Click here to start download" and open the file in iTunes.

davewasbaloo

Thanks for sharing, and reminding me I am not a big fan of the music in the Disney Village (one of the reasons why we speed through). However, if when they have festivals and broadcast, I wonder if they come up, that could be worth while.
since 2001 (many before that)

davewasbaloo

Hmmm, maybe I have been too quick to judge - it was all euro club numbers before. But for a while it has been country and 80's rock, and a fab listen!
since 2001 (many before that)

SwipatronSparks

yeah =] i was a bit aprihensive (wow long word for me XD ) about listening to it as well... because from what i could remember it just isnt my music taste at all... but i love listening to it =] i think its more to do with it being disney radio though :oops: because i know for a fact if it wasnt i would probably just turn it off :oops: lols XD
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

disney-dan

Quote from: "arno-hh"I've made a file you can open such like a .mp3-file in iTunes or any other Music-Player you want to.
It's great that Disney VIllage Radio is now online! Nice to hear the advertisements of Buffalo Bills :-)

You can download the file here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tbtb64dczcuey5w
Just Click on "Click here to start download" and open the file in iTunes.

For anyone not using iTunes (which I don't on my old laptop) I was just able to open this in VLC media player and it's streaming nicely, sounds great! =D>  However, it doesn't want to work for me in Windows Media Player. :roll:
Have a Magical day!!

DD

_Natalie_x

Hi all thanks for the advice etc.. ive now just realised you can listen to radio on itunes.. had it for about 7 years and never thought about clicking the radio button. lol!  at the mo im listening to Alouette radio which is a french radio based in Les Herbiers! Woo! haha
So ive found two Disney radios under top40/pop
Ones called DIS radio, and the other Radio Disney..
are any of these the one i want to listen to Disney Village radio? :L
and also is there anyway I can save them as favourites or something so I dont have to keep going through the lists in the future?  xxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

SwipatronSparks

hm... the one i have came into my itunes list and called itself DisneyVillage =/
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019

upcoming trips....

CafeFantasia

@_Natalie_x

You can't favourite Radio stations in iTunes. However, you can drag them into a playlist. So, make a playlist in the source list on the left of the window, and call it "Disney Radio Stations" or something. Then from the Radio section of iTunes, drag the stations that you like into that "Disney Radio Stations" playlist.

_Natalie_x

Where did you get that one from Swipes?
And thanks Alan i have dragged them into my playlist!
Im currently listening to the one thati could download from arno-hh 's link on a previous post..
im assuming this is the actual one cuz they keep advertising Buffalo Bills! Isit the same time as in the village Arno?
x
Here we are... <3[/b]

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Where did you get that one from Swipes?
Im currently listening to the one thati could download from arno-hh 's link on a previous post..
im assuming this is the actual one cuz they keep advertising Buffalo Bills! Isit the same time as in the village Arno?
x

theres a link for it somewhere back in this thread =] um... *has a look* here...  http://broadcast.infomaniak.ch/webradio-128.mp3

copy that and in itunes click advanced then in the advanced section click open audio stream then paste in that url and click ok... it will then just be in your normal itunes playlist titled disneyvillage =] thats what its called in mine nyhoo XD

upcoming trips....

_Natalie_x

Oh yeah thatsthe same one as ive got (y) lol at awkward version of fire with fire !! :L xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

SwipatronSparks

LOL =]

upcoming trips....

arno-hh

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Where did you get that one from Swipes?
x
Yey, it's the right one! :-)
It's just a "Playlistfile" with the Adress from the Radio in it.

Dlrpfan

ahh its awesome :D downloaded the app for my htc wildfire a few weeks back and havent been able to stop listoning to it! great move DLRP, maybe its a step towards creating an official disney radio station that plays music from the parks?
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012