Disney Village Radio! Listen Live!

Started by ICHAPMAN, June 29, 2010, 09:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

What I said about not checking the lyrics: They're currently playing the uncut Boom Boom Pow. Does this really go out over Disney Village? :-|

CafeFantasia

Really? I just checked and there are eight s-bombs in that song. EIGHT. Like you said, how can Disney not check this stuff? Who's the DJ in charge of Disney Village Radio? Do they have an e-mail address?

Anthony

Yep, they played every single one. They often do play uncut English songs on French radio without a care, but you'd think they might get the clean version for Disneyland.

I doubt there is a DJ, although last night they had this rather fun country music show going on that actually seemed to have presenters.

_Natalie_x

I found this quite recently.. fantastic isn't it..!   Can imagine being in the Disney Village while just sitting on you're sofa -_-  Although i think id rather be there !!
I agree with the type of music they play.. sometimes its sooo inappropriate for the audience of Disneyland.. and no way should there be swearing playing out !!
I would personally like to go through their whole playlist and sort the songs out.. voluntarily.. for the sake of the Disney image !! I wish the workers felt the same!!
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

SwipatronSparks

aah, i love listening to this reminds me of disney so much.... just listening to it makes me wonder so many things about disney... it sets me off wondering if someone is dancing their way through disney village to this like i do.. (come on we all know we do it at least once XD )

and if its early enough in the day for me to know the parks are probably still open... whats going on there.... has the tower just droped another lift full of people into the 4th dimention.... has the rockin' rollercoaster just blasted off... has space mountain just blasted another load of people off for a journey to space... has an unfortunate person just gotten soaked on POTC (i wish i could come off soaked just once... would make my holiday if you actually did get wet on this ride) .... has a train just pulled into or out of main street station....

am i weird for thinking this... or does anyone else think it too....
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

_Natalie_x

I know what you mean swipes!! <3  

And i LOVE dancing in the disney village !! Once when i went with my drama academy, some of the boys started messing about dancing, just making it up on the spot, in the middle of the DV, and they ended up attracting quite a crowd round them, who thought they were real entertainers!! The video is hilarious!! <3
i miss Disney :'(  i miss walking into the disney village and feeling like im home. xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

SwipatronSparks

haha that sounds cool XD
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019

upcoming trips....

disney-dan

For anyone with an Android phone there is a free Disney Village Radio app in the Android Market! :D
Have a Magical day!!

DD

Soap

Quote from: "disney-dan"For anyone with an Android phone there is a free Disney Village Radio app in the Android Market! :D

Woot Woot!  :thumbs:
Thx for sharing the info
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

SwipatronSparks

i dont have one =/ never mine heres to hopeing i get an ipod touch for christmas XD disney village radio on the go sounds awsome in my head XXXD

upcoming trips....

CafeFantasia

You can buy a refurbished iPod touch (8GB 2nd generation) directly from Apple for £119. That's pretty good value when you consider the new iPod nanos are £129:

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/FC086 ... Tg5NTg1MjM

_Natalie_x

Can you get an app for the ipod touch where uu can listen to the disney village radio?<3x
Here we are... <3[/b]

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Can you get an app for the ipod touch where uu can listen to the disney village radio?<3x

there might be an app, but i have the disney village radio in my itunes... and theres a radio option on the ipod touch/iphone anyway so i was just going find it on the radio app thats already there =] or try and add it =]

upcoming trips....

_Natalie_x

Disney village radio in your itunes? im so confused with all this tech stuff! lol at me.  So can i get it so i can listen whenever on my ipod? or do you think i have to be connected to the internet.. :/xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Disney village radio in your itunes? im so confused with all this tech stuff! lol at me.  So can i get it so i can listen whenever on my ipod? or do you think i have to be connected to the internet.. :/xx

uum... im not sure about whereever, certinally on your ituned on your PC, i havnt tried it without an internet connection so cant answer that, and i dont have it on my ipod because my ipod doesnt have a radio on it...

if you want to know how to get it into your itunes let me know and i will make a quick video explaining it for you =]

upcoming trips....