Disney Village Radio! Listen Live!

Started by ICHAPMAN, June 29, 2010, 09:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ICHAPMAN

Hi,

I note that you can now listen to Disney Village Radio online!.

See this page -> http://idf-disney-village.disneylandpar ... dex.xhtml# <- and click on the above logo.

Regards

Iain

Donald-Duck-Malta

I knowwwwwwww its soo brilliant!The magic remains even at home or work :) Have been listening ot it for the whole day

smurfy74

thanks i love it

-breeno-

Great find thanks for posting.  So great being able to listen to it from home I've always loved the Disney Village Radio, I can't stop listening to it now!
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey guys, anyone having problems with the disney village live radio tuning? Cause for me its requesting a username and password for I dont know what reason :?

CafeFantasia

If you want to listen to Disney Village Radio on your iPhone (or iPod touch), simply open the following address in Safari. The music will continue to stream in the background, even if you close Safari, which means you can listen to Disney Village Radio while you browse the web and check your e-mail:

http://broadcast.infomaniak.ch/webradio-128.mp3

Similarly, if you want to listen to it in iTunes on your Mac or PC, simply click Advanced > Open Audio Stream... paste in the URL and click OK

The Helmsman

Cool  :D/ !!!
~It Be Too Late To Alter Course~

Leapincat64

Thanks ICHAPMAN and Alan, I listen to it all the time now, I even told one of my friends and she's hooked on it too  ! :)

norhel

Great link! I'm listening to it every time I'm on the computer.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Adam

I don't recall Disney Village Radio - what do they play on it?

-breeno-

Quote from: "Adam"I don't recall Disney Village Radio - what do they play on it?
Usually the latest pop songs and stuff, but sometimes plays classics from 70s,80s and all decades.  So basically all sorts of music.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

dagobert

Thanks for the link!

Is this the music that can be heared in the shops of DV?

yiazoo

Yes, really, is it the same "radio" that plays in Disney Village? So we will be mentally there????
1998 Dec]

Anthony

I was laughing at this radio thing when it launched because of the bizarre selection of music and the fact they don't seem to check whether the lyrics are appropriate to play out over Disney Village (there's been some really cringy stuff), but it's growing on me. You can't beat the retro variety, and they play some rather good current music too. Scissor Sisters right now...

How do they get the rights to play this out online? It is provided by an outside company who has licences for that?

Adam

It is rather odd that they are allowed to put it online and have it accessible in various countries. As it is available in the UK, they should really being paying PRS fees, as well as similar fees in other countries.