Who's going to the Halloween party this year?!

Started by Masamune, August 21, 2006, 12:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

*Bows down before Disney Shopping* :) That's where me, my mum and my cousin got our costumes from... :P you should check their costumes for men, they've got the most amazing Davy Jones costume!

Dlrpfan

last years party had the special viewing of fantillusion will it retern this year?
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Masamune

o.o Ooh, I don't know, but that would be great! *Has never seen that particular parade* ^^ I saw the Electrical Parade in Disneyland California, but I think that's different...

Masamune

:( I've got some bad news...my cousin may not be coming with us now because she lost her job, and can't afford to pay for the hotel... :oops: which means I won't be wearing my costume to the party...

^^; I'm not a very confident person, but when I'm with my cousin I'm not even aware of what people might be thinking about me... o-o so basically if she doesn't end up coming I'm gonna have to chicken out...of course I'll still be going to the Halloween party, just not in my Queen of Hearts costume...

Kristof

*bump*

Anthony

I'm going!

I'm not going to talk about my costume, needless to say it'll be suitably crap. 8)

penfold12

Im Not going to DLPR this halloween, but im begining to feel it maybe one of the best times to visit? I always try to get there for the Christmas season, but am thinking now, I should change that plan??

Masamune

Quote from: "penfold12"Im Not going to DLPR this halloween, but im begining to feel it maybe one of the best times to visit? I always try to get there for the Christmas season, but am thinking now, I should change that plan??
:) Maybe do Halloween next year?

:P Mum wanted us to go for Christmas this year, but I've always wanted to go for Halloween... :D we'll probably going for Christmas next year...

@ Baloo - o.o Tell uuuus!

My cousin definatly isn't coming now, so it's 50/50 whether or not I'll end up wearing my costume...what we might do is go to the party for a bit without costume, then pop back to our hotel to change if we feel like it... :lol: mum's decided she prefers my cousin's Evil Queen costume, and I really love my Queen of Hearts costume, so it would be a shame if I didn't end up wearing it...

Kristof

Just wear it!!! You'll get lots of compliments from the CM's and characters!!!!

Masamune

:lol: And I won't get weird looks for the majority of people? Because that's what I can imagine will be the case...

Kristof

No no no, we always get lots of compliments from other people!

Masamune

:P Well, we'll see then...

:D We really should try and arrange a time/place to meet up at the party for a group pic! Maybe near the entrance at the start of the party would be a good idea? So we'll all be meeting up before going into the party?

Kristof

Yeah, we really have to do that.  Let's say 20.45h in front of the Gazebo on Town Square?  Or has anyone else other suggestions?

Masamune

What time does the party actually start?

:P And this is the one on the 31st... o.o I heard there's one on the 30th as well, but we're going to the one on the 31st...

Kristof

There's only one this year.  It should start around 8.30pm, half an hour after the park closes.