Pin Trading tips

Started by fly_with_me_dumbo, June 16, 2010, 10:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

Hi i want to know anything and everything about pin trading in the parks, and well anything else about it really even stores!
I want to know how many i should take for a two day trip :) I love Mickey and Minnie, and the pins that represent the parks/year/attractions. are these last ones easy to find on lanyards?
thankss
who knows this topic could help someone else too! :D

Terkina

Hope someone can answer this :D
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "Terkina"Hope someone can answer this :D

Well hello there Terkina,

It depends exactly when you go. Although this time of year the turn over on cast lanyards is fast so you'll be sure to find a few which will interest you. And there will be a lot of pin traders, new and old around the parks.
I'm always a little unsure as to how many to take myself so my rucksack usually goes with me. I carry this, full of pins plus my bum bag and a lanyard or two. Bear in mind I have also done this on a day trip. :oops:
You never know when you'll bump into a die hard trader. Or find a cast member with really awesome pins on their own lanyard which they're willing to trade.
And as I have said before, hit the following shops first and last. Emporium, Kodak shop. Harringtons. And if its sunny the pin trading cart oposite Casey's Corner!

Hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask  any other questions. We're not really up on trading over here due to our jobs conflicting with our social lives but I'm sure someone else on the forum will be happy to oblige. :thumbs:

Have a disney Day

Aloha

Terkina

Thanks for the help :D
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011