June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

davewasbaloo

We should meet up there some time.  I had the pleasure of working there opening year. It has changed a lot (mainly for the better since then). And the Legoland fireworks beat out DLP's :)
since 2001 (many before that)

tubbsy

OOH yeah! that'd be great! :D
And the fireworks! They are amazing :D I do think they're going to struggle to outdo the Star Wars day from 2008. I have a teeny sneaking suspicion there could be a Wizarding theme (depending on copyright) as we have the new game and new sets are being realeased in October to coincide with the film release in Novemeber.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "tubbsy"OOH yeah! that'd be great! :D
And the fireworks! They are amazing :D I do think they're going to struggle to outdo the Star Wars day from 2008. I have a teeny sneaking suspicion there could be a Wizarding theme (depending on copyright) as we have the new game and new sets are being realeased in October to coincide with the film release in Novemeber.

We have got legoland passes and went to the Stars wars fireworks in 2008, they were brilliant :thumbs: And there were so many children there with lightsabres it looked lovely when they turned all the lights off :D Have never experienced fireworks at Disney, hopefully next year ;)
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

tubbsy

We've got annual passes too-just legoland, not Merlin-wont be renewing next year as Mark is away for over 6 months, but then we're thinking of doing Merlin.
I caught the light sabres on video! It was amazing.
"Jedi knights raise your sabres to the sky" (or something to that effect) and they all did! Goosebump  moment :D
I bet you can guess we have planned to see the Disney fireworks this year-Well I see way, might just be me, but we'll have to just see how Rob goes :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

tubbsy

We've got annual passes too-just legoland, not Merlin-wont be renewing next year as Mark is away for over 6 months, but then we're thinking of doing Merlin.
"Jedi knights raise your sabres to the sky" (or something to that effect) and they all did! Goosebump  moment :D
I bet you can guess we have planned to see the Disney fireworks this year-Well I see way, might just be me, but we'll have to just see how Rob goes :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "tubbsy"We've got annual passes too-just legoland, not Merlin-wont be renewing next year as Mark is away for over 6 months, but then we're thinking of doing Merlin.

We have got the Merlin passes but use tesco vouchers to buy them, think it only costs around £40 each

Is it the noise you think Rob wont like? could always get him some little ear plugs ;)
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

tubbsy

i'll keep saving them then! :D Got Rob ear defenders to wear-its more like information overload-if hes had a lot going on all day then I dont know if he'll last. Saying that he can do a whole day and fireworks at Legoland!  :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

davewasbaloo

That one was great, though we also enjoyed the Indy fireworks last year too. The park was packed yesterday, but we had a great time. I am really looking forward to the Atlantis Sea Life dark ride next year, I think that is going to be awesome!

I am annoyed though, the new stunt show is even more kiddy like than the last one. But Clutch Powers and the Pirate Ship are two excellent additions this year.

Here are some Photos from our legoland trip yesterday:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 5ff43fabfd

ed-uk

Most of Legoland is for Kiddies though, I'm thinking. It's a theme park dedicated to that genre. You seem to really enjoy kiddy things, as long as it's not a mini land called TSPL at DLP, which you've never tried.
Ed & David

davewasbaloo

Actually, what I enjoy is attention to detail. And the Miniland is full of adult jokes (check out some of the pictures)

davewasbaloo

And that stupid TSPL does not have much the whole family can enjoy together (unlike Legoland)

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "ed-uk"Most of Legoland is for Kiddies though, I'm thinking. It's a theme park dedicated to that genre. You seem to really enjoy kiddy things, as long as it's not a mini land called TSPL at DLP, which you've never tried.

Let's see:
Miniland, the Dragon Coaster, Pirate Falls, rocket Racers, the Dino Safari, Lazer Raiders, Loki's Labrynth, Viking Splash, Clutch Powers 3D, Lego Racers 3D, and the fireworks all appeal without kids. In fact, Legoland was my fav park in the UK before having kids.

ed-uk

i've been to Legoland, and have seen the attention to detail and the adult jokes, or the lack of them for myself. Some of it is good. I like the themeing better than thorpe park. But i think most of Legoland is for children.
Ed & David

ed-uk

I like Miniland, the Dragon Coaster and Viking Splash. And the fireworks three or four nights a year.
Ed & David