european pins not good for trading?

Started by bensmum, May 29, 2010, 03:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bensmum

Hi guys just wondering what you think about this. When I was looking at a "bag" of pins being sold for trading on the dizpins message boards they described what you would get and added something to the effect of...there are no european pins in our lots as these can be difficult to trade.
Is this so? If so is it just in the states or when you go to DLRP as well?
I will be really interested to hear what you have all found.

Aveen2008

I don't think this is true for the official disney store europe/uk pins really. There is a chance that if you were trading with someone in dlrp park (a fellow visitor) they could already own a european pin and not want to trade but that could happen anywhere really. Cast members have to trade with you if the pin you offer is not on their lanyard already.

When it comes to Pin Trading Nights I did find it was difficult to Trade the european/uk pins - all of which I had were limited editions but I think thats got to do with the fact that the traders there that evening were extremely difficult to trade with full stop lol!

Many americans actually really like the uk pins so it really all depends on who you are trading with :)

all the best
xxxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I have to agree a little with you on that Aveen about American traders really liking our pins as they say they are some of the better produced pins, even if we do complain about some of the ones we get lol

So again I guess it does depend on who you trade with and as much as how the person is to deal with when it comes to traded LE's etc as some can be difficult at times :P

bensmum

Thanks guys, I like our pins and am hoping to go to the states next year and take some to the parks with me for trading but being new to this didn't want to have nowt that they would want. :)