The X Factor Experience at WDS

Started by montaguewarner, May 15, 2010, 12:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patti.Moon

Verry True,i suppose i could spend a good week in DLP, but i personally wouldn't want to waste a valuble day! X)

montaguewarner

Quote from: "Patti.Moon"Verry True,i suppose i could spend a good week in DLP, but i personally wouldn't want to waste a valuble day! X)

Fair enough! I still think perhaps a D/C ticket attraction like this would be good for WDS for the present! They could always knock it down or re-imagine it when WDS becomes the most popular (non-magic kingdom style) Disney park on earth  ;) - notice WHEN not IF!  :D
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe

TimmyTimmyTimmy

Quote from: "montaguewarner"
Quote from: "Patti.Moon"Verry True,i suppose i could spend a good week in DLP, but i personally wouldn't want to waste a valuble day! X)

Fair enough! I still think perhaps a D/C ticket attraction like this would be good for WDS for the present! They could always knock it down or re-imagine it when WDS becomes the most popular (non-magic kingdom style) Disney park on earth  ;) - notice WHEN not IF!  :D

WDS might someday become DisneySEA? No, not really.
X-factor is a terrible thing to put in a Disney themepark, that is why it would fit like a glove in WDS.

montaguewarner

Quote from: "TimmyTimmyTimmy"
Quote from: "montaguewarner"

WDS might someday become DisneySEA? No, not really.
X-factor is a terrible thing to put in a Disney themepark, that is why it would fit like a glove in WDS.

Ahh, Dont be such a WDS hater! I sort of like it, and you have to admit the entrance is one of the best Disney have ever done! :)
Past Visits

TimmyTimmyTimmy

I admit the entrence is great and the park need big shows and music and stuff. But I´d much rather see something new and not with an X:)

montaguewarner

Quote from: "TimmyTimmyTimmy"I admit the entrence is great and the park need big shows and music and stuff. But I´d much rather see something new and not with an X:)

Haha, Fair enough, personally I'm not a fan of Simon Cowell and co. However I thought recreating an American Idol Experience in Paris would be interesting!
Past Visits

TimmyTimmyTimmy

It´s atleast a better idea than most of the show stuff Disney put in to the parks.