What's your favourite thing ?

Started by _Natalie_x, April 30, 2010, 11:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

Ok so i'm sure there have been a few topics about this but I wanted to start a new one :)

Just wonderin what is it that makes you want to visit/re-visit disneyland paris?  
Is it a particular ride.. restaurant.. character you want to see?  

Whatever is the one thing that makes your trip, please share with everyone.. and maybe even post a picture to help describe :D

Natalie x
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Bettan

It's the whole feeling at the resort. So much to see and buy. Funny attractions like POTC and BTM. Nice food if you can afford the more expensive restaurants. You can travel to the lovely city Paris in just 35 minutes. Nice shopping at the big shoppingcenter in Val d'Europe just one station from Disneyland. We have been in DLPR about 10 times by now ...

disneyparkfans

I think its just how magical the place is and how incredible the ideas of the rides are! Can you think of anyone else who could come up with and idea as good as the Tower of terror?
"When You Wish Upon A star, Make No difference who you are!"................."It`s Just like We Dreamed it!"

Come on a magical journey with us, at disneyparkfans.webs.com!

_Natalie_x

I agree with you disneyparkfans.. the tower of terror is amazing ! Got to be my favourite ride because I think the theme with it is fantastic.. I have a room 1313 key on my key ring from TOT! :D

My favourite thing about Disneyland is no matter how old you are, you get caught up in this world of magic.. and the excitement you get when meeting a character :D I just love that feeling like "OMG THERES SLEEPING BEAUTY!!!"  :lol:   I remember being there in October.. and a CM told us Peter Pan and Wendy were doing meet and greets so we legged it away from Snow White and ran so fast through the park just to meet Peter Pan :D We're all like 16/17 :D  But it never looses magic !

^^ not sure how to do pictures but i hope that workss ;D
Here we are... <3[/b]

Patti.Moon

I think definately for me the thing that makes my return to disneyland magical is the feeling when you first step on to mainstreet and the real world outside has just vanished. I also absolutely love the way in which the characters interact with you even if your 8 or 18. I have to say though the disney experience doesent seem real to me unless i have rode POTC! :)

mommy2ash

honestly for me it is the overall experience rather than any one thing. if it had to be one thing it would be seeing it all through my 3 year olds eyes. it is all real to her and of course on each trip there are those moments where your eyes well up. i first took her at 22 months. i had showed her pics and videos before we went and she fell in love with the castle. she fell asleep in the taxi there and didnt wake till we were in main st facing the castle. she looked up eyes wide open and just said oh wowwwwwww. i could have gone home there and then and the trip would have been worth it lol.
Santa Fe Oct 08
Santa Fe Feb 09
Santa Fe/Sequioa Lodge Nov 09

_Natalie_x

Quoteshe looked up eyes wide open and just said oh wowwwwwww. i could have gone home there and then and the trip would have been worth it lol.

aw thats lovely!  Im 17 yet i still get that feeling when i look at the castle ! Takes my breath away <3
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mr_B

I gotta admit - as ppl have said it's the overall experience and seeing it through my childrens eyes ;-)
That feeling of walking onto main street and i know i'm home  :D

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

Scissorsboi

This one will sound strange, so bear with me! The best part for me is the smell, when you walk into Disneyland Park there is a smell in the entire place, which is kind of a plastic, hotdogs, sugary, fog machine smell. The minute I arrive in the park and smell that I know I'm at Disneyland.

Of course, Phantom Manor will always hold a place in my heart too.
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

pussinboots

Quote from: "Scissorsboi"This one will sound strange, so bear with me! The best part for me is the smell, when you walk into Disneyland Park there is a smell in the entire place, which is kind of a plastic, hotdogs, sugary, fog machine smell. The minute I arrive in the park and smell that I know I'm at Disneyland.

I know what you mean. I think it's the smells for me as well. That and the area loops.

_Natalie_x

Another thing I love.. i'd been to disneyland in August and when I came back in October.. as soon as i stepped in the Disney Village it felt like my home.. like i knew exactly where everything was and I was so comfortable there ! :D  
i love the disney village ! x
Here we are... <3[/b]

never2old

Quote from: "Mr_B"That feeling of walking onto main street and i know i'm home  :D

Mr_B

Exactly! One of the best feelings in the world....

benjuth_lightyear

The second I get off the plane at CDG I start to get the magical feeling knowing where I'm heading, from that point onwards I'm totally restless until I arrive at DLP.

There's nothing quite like the feeling off gettng of the bus or the train at DLP, it's the most amazing feeling I've never felt anywhere else I've ever been to, it's like when you've been on the worst journey and your happy to get home and put your feet up.

I feel more at home there than in my actual own home, I wish that I could leave work every day and know that I'd have this wonderful place to go to every night...

Is it possible to book a trip long enough so I could claim squatters rights?

smithdwsn

My favourite thing is Celebration Central which is very amazing and wonderful. They provide nice facilities and services.
Also i like other place. It is very cool and nice place where we can enjoy very well.

BBsBaby

I'm a class '85 and my mother brought me to dlrp as it opened in 1992. I remember it being one of the most beautiful experiences in my life at the time so I keep going everynow and then and I take friends who's never been there. it keeps me young!

....the best part? no doubt: the music all around the place.
**-.10/92 Hotel Cheyenne.-**-.06/93 Disneyland Hotel.-**-.05/95 Hotel Santa Fe**-.
**-.02/01 Daily Trip.-**-.05/03 Hotel Cheyenne.-**-.05/04 Holiday Inn**-.
.-**01/07 Daily Trip**-.05/08 Sequoia Lodge**-.-**06/10 Daily Trip **-.