2 (12.5%)
Fare
6 (37.5%)
Quite Expensive
8 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 04, 2006, 08:09:13 PM

Fantillusion

What do you think of the price of resort merchandise ,value for money or not ?
-Craig

Sam

It depends on the type of merchandise. Clothing and cd's are fairly priced but everything else...

The pins for example, they are expensive. Books and dvd's are 30-40% cheaper in normal shops outside the resort.

Fantillusion

I found it expensive but I dont know weather that was just the price or the exchange rate?
-Craig

Anthony

I agree with Sam, pins are very overpriced, especially limited edition ones.  I think everything else is ok really though.  Slightly higher prices are to be expected at any place like DLRP, Disney or not, and since everything there is usually very high quality, the prices are fine by me.  At least I know it's money well spent. 8) :lol:

Kristof

I experienced that merchandise at DLRP is cheaper compared to WDW.  Especially clothing can be very expensive over there!  Like $35 for a t-shirt...  :?

Masamune

I voted quite expensive... :lol: needless to say, I bought all the Cheshire Cat stuff I could find when I went in April of last year...I bought a plushie, a cap, a t-shirt and a big plushie hat... :oops: and I don't remember thinking that any of them were a bargain...

But saying that, Baloo is right, one DOES expect Disneyland to be expensive, so it's not like it's such an outragious thing...

Dlrpfan

i voted fair due to what raptor said in comparison with wdw
I have never bought a tee-shirt from there because of the simple reason of they are so expensive. But i have over 8 from dlrp
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Disneyana

I think most of the prices are quite fare. A lot of merchandise you can get at DLP is hard to find anywhereelse and when you find it, then mostly you need to pay high shipping costs. So the prices for clothing,plushies and figurines or snowglobes are really ok. CD`s are okay too. Most Disney CD`s are much more expensive at amazon then in DLP. Pins are way to overpriced, that`s the reason why I never started collecting them.  :wink:  So in fact, for a Disneypark the prices are okay.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"