Disney Jigsaws

Started by Javey74, April 02, 2010, 07:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Another recent purchase from Argos..  :wink:

Winnie the Pooh - 1000 Piece

HildeKitten

I got my dad a jigsaw at Disneyland Paris back in 2008 and he still hasn't finished it.  It gives him stress because I got him a rather complicated one with a lot of pieces, oops :)
Seeing all of the lovely jigsaws you guys posted I kindda feel like grabbing his and finishing it myself :D

Javey74

Quote from: "HildeKitten"I got my dad a jigsaw at Disneyland Paris back in 2008 and he still hasn't finished it.  It gives him stress because I got him a rather complicated one with a lot of pieces, oops :)
Seeing all of the lovely jigsaws you guys posted I kindda feel like grabbing his and finishing it myself :D
This made me smile..  :mrgreen:

Go for it Hildekitten..  :thumbs:

Javey74

Here's another finished jigsaw..  ;)  :D

Disney's World Map - 1000 piece

alaina82

Javey74, were all the puzzles already put together or have u just had a marathon jigsaw-puzzle-put-together session?? :P

I dont have any jigsaws but looking at them all reminds of how much i used to love doing them. Off topic i know, but ive always wanted one of the round globe ones :)

Javey74

Quote from: "alaina82"Javey74, were all the puzzles already put together or have u just had a marathon jigsaw-puzzle-put-together session?? :P

I dont have any jigsaws but looking at them all reminds of how much i used to love doing them. Off topic i know, but ive always wanted one of the round globe ones :)
No we had to assemble them all, none were already pre build, however there was a time lapse for photographing them to get them more grouped together..  :D

Some of the smaller ones were done under marathon sessions mind..  :mrgreen:

Terkina

I bought this jigsaw years ago, but I haven't puzzled it yet  :oops:

Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

Javey74

Quote from: "Terkina"I bought this jigsaw years ago, but I haven't puzzled it yet  :oops:

Funny you should mention this Eeyore photomosaic type jigsaw Terkina, Vanessa is currently trying to do the Tigger version pictured below and is really struggling..  :o

Javey74

Here's a purchase whilst on holiday on a trip to Fuengirola, Costa del Sol..  :)

Pinocchio Film Cover - 500 Piece

Javey74

Another one..  ;)

Mickey Mouse Film Cover - 500 Piece

Javey74

Another lot of Jigsaws pulled out of the cupboard and built up..  :D

Disney Character Mix - 1000 Piece

A Jungle Book Scene - 45 Piece

A Lion King Scene - 100 Piece

A Little Mermaid Scene - 60 Piece

A Peter Pan Scene - 32 Piece

A Scene From Aladdin - 50 Piece

Cinderella's Dance - 100 Piece

Mickey & Friends - 100 Piece

Princesses & Horses 01 - 35 Piece

Princesses & Horses 02 - 70 Piece

Princesses & Horses 03 - 70 Piece

Princesses & Horses 04 - 35 Piece

Princesses & Horses 05 - 70 Piece

Javey74

3 more..  ;)

Disney Dream Princesses - 250 Piece

A Lady & The Tramp Scene - 100 Piece

Belle & Friends - 100 Piece

HayHay

Ahh I have the 1st one you posted, the circle one!

We have many more but haven't got photos of them to show

Javey74

Quote from: "HayHay"Ahh I have the 1st one you posted, the circle one!

We have many more but haven't got photos of them to show
I know what you mean HayHay, actually any Jigsaws 100 Piece or under of Jen's are going to be given away to friends. That's why I made the decision to build them and photo them to remain as memorabilia even though we no longer own them..  :)

It's now a case of collecting the 500 and 1000 Piece ones, which have quite a few of and are displayed on here and my DisneyMagic Photo Website>> http://disney-magic.smugmug.com/DisneyM ... 085_SXWHSF

There are still a few that we bought last Christmas and shortly after that which have not been built yet, but as soon as they are I'll photo and upload them as I do..  ;)  :D

SwipatronSparks

i just did this one today...
got 2 more on the way too but they are 1000 piece puzzles so i might not get a photo up today...
i dont know what its called but its 100 pieces 49 x 36 cm

this is the box

past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....