Disney Jigsaws

Started by Javey74, April 02, 2010, 07:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

No problem, if you ever want me to pick one up Javey let me know :)

Javey74

Well here's another 'Bad Boy' as Laura says, bought at DLRP..  :mrgreen:

Believe me it was aswell, especially the sky area's which are rather different than the box picture, aswell as the same tone..  :shock:  Really hard..  8-[

DLRP Outdoor Christmas Scene - 1000 Piece

burntsienna

Lol! That one is a beast of a jigsaw!
I can see where it would have been difficult with the sky  :shock:  plus in some areas its the same colour as the ice!  :o
I really want a jigsaw now  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Here are a few of Jen's PuzzleBalls..  :thumbs:

PuzzleBall Medium - Princess Collection - 96 Piece[/color]

PuzzleBall Small - Snow White - 60 Piece

PuzzleBall Small - Mickey & Minnie - 60 Piece

Here's a couple more of Jen's smaller Jigsaws..  :thumbs:

Enchanted Castle - 100 Piece

The Wonderful World of Disney - 100 Piece

burntsienna

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  to the amazing classic mickey ones!

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna":shock:  :shock:  :shock:  to the amazing classic mickey ones!
Yeah, we got it from the Disney Store about two year ago, it was on sale for about £3.00. I've just bought the new Disney 1000 piece jigsaw from Argos, I think as someone said they release one a year..  :D

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "burntsienna":shock:  :shock:  :shock:  to the amazing classic mickey ones!
Yeah, we got it from the Disney Store about two year ago, it was on sale for about £3.00. I've just bought the new Disney 1000 piece jigsaw from Argos, I think as someone said they release one a year..  :D
Wow! I really want to get some, I love a good jigsaw but I haven't done one in ages. *sadness*
I'd love one that was like a one of those balls, but it was in the shape of the castle!  :shock:  :mrgreen:  8)

Javey74

Here's the next batch, again all Jen's..  :mrgreen:

Fairy Friends - 100 Piece

Aurora & Prince - 70 Piece

Cinderella & Carriage - 100 Piece

Disney Montage - 60 Piece

Ariel & Friends - 35 Piece

Snow White & 7 Dwarfs - 48 Piece

Cinderella & Prince & Friends - 24 Piece

Cinderella & Prince - 24 Piece

Snow White & 7 Dwarfs Indoor Music Scene - 100 Piece

Snow White & 7 Dwarfs Outdoor Music Scene - 100 Piece

Snow White & 7 Dwarfs & Friends - 60 Piece

Cinderella & Friends - 49 Piece

Snow White  &  Friends - 49 Piece

Ariel & Friends - 49 Piece

Snow White & 7 Dwarfs & Animals - 60 Piece

Snow_White_Girl

I'll try and find the one I got last Xmas... one sec....

Ah here it is... not got a picture of the actual jigsaw though!

The Best Disney Themes - 1000 piece

It was a nightmare with all the gold frames - my mum and I worked on it pretty much solidly from the evening of Xmas Day until the day before New Years Eve lol! The finished picture is always worth it though!

I found one that you'll appreciate too Javey... ;)

:D

\":lamp:\"

Pete's Dragon

Elisha finally took one of her's out of the drawer. You'll notice the grey line, well there's a wind-up Prince Charmig and Cinderella who 'dance' around the jigsaw.

disneyrules

All the puzzles look really nice.
 i love the christmas ones Javey74
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Javey74

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"I'll try and find the one I got last Xmas... one sec....

Ah here it is... not got a picture of the actual jigsaw though!

The Best Disney Themes - 1000 piece

It was a nightmare with all the gold frames - my mum and I worked on it pretty much solidly from the evening of Xmas Day until the day before New Years Eve lol! The finished picture is always worth it though!

I found one that you'll appreciate too Javey... ;)

:D
Actually seeing that picture reminds me that we have that very one SWG upstairs in Jen's cupboard, just haven't built it up to photo yet..  :mrgreen: It's a thousand piece if I remember correctly..  :)

I remember the last time building that very puzzle was really quite tricky, as you say with the many gold frames and that..   ](*,)  

As for the Donald, well what can I say other than.... You're very thoughtful, thank you..  :D

Pete's Dragon

Javey74

Nice Jigsaws there Pete, thanks for sharing..  :D

Shame about the Hannah Montana one, now what exactly happened there, other than the obvious.. :-k

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Javey74"Nice Jigsaws there Pete, thanks for sharing..  :D

Shame about the Hannah Montana one, now what exactly happened there, other than the obvious.. :-k

No idea, she only got it at Christmas and this is it's second time out of the box  :?