Disney Jigsaws

Started by Javey74, April 02, 2010, 07:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

I decided to add this thread for Disney jigsaw lovers, if you've done any Disney jigsaws and would like to photograph them, please feel free to add them here..  :wink:  :D

Oh and if possible put the title of it and piece quantity next to the image..  :mrgreen:

A Round of Films - 1000 Piece

pink_danio

thanks lovely. We seen some gorgeous stuff in the disney shops. Wish i had brough a suitcase with me so we could have taken them home.
Cant wait to see some photos as we love jigsaws here

Javey74

Next one..  :wink:

DLRP Puzzle Gold Xmas Scene - 1000 Piece

Javey74

Princess Treasured Memories - 1000 Piece

burntsienna

Aw wow!
I do love a good Jigsaw!  :mrgreen:
They look so pretty! I believe next time I'm at Disneyland Paris I'll be purchasing one of those bad boys!  8)
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Here's some of Jens Mini Jigsaws..  :D

Aurora & Prince - 54 Piece

Belle & Beast - 54 Piece

Cinderella & Prince - 54 Piece

Jasmine & Prince - 54 Piece

Snow White & Prince - 54 Piece

Javey74

Some more..  :D

Cinderella & Friends - 32 Piece

Bambi & Friends - 70 Piece

Mickey & Friends - 70 Piece

Pinocchio & Friends - 70 Piece

Jasmine & Friends - 35 Piece

Ariel & Friends - 35 Piece

Belle & Friends - 45 Piece

Snow White & 7 Dwarfs & Animals - 60 Piece

Stitch2814

nice jigsaws Javey, I saw a princess and the frog one the other day I was like ooh Javey would like that hahaha.

Javey74

Quote from: "Stitch2814"nice jigsaws Javey, I saw a princess and the frog one the other day I was like ooh Javey would like that hahaha.
Oooooooo, where abouts..  :o

Stitch2814

over here in Mahon lol would you want me to check the store again for you as there is one closer to me lol

Javey74

Quote from: "Stitch2814"over here in Mahon lol would you want me to check the store again for you as there is one closer to me lol
If you can please, yeah.. :D/

Stitch2814

I shall be going into town tomorrow so I shall look then and will take a picture of it aswell.

Javey74

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I shall be going into town tomorrow so I shall look then and will take a picture of it aswell.
Great.... If you can that would be brilliant, thanks..  :wink:  :D/

Stitch2814

Hey Javey found the princess and the frog one and while I was there I saw others so took pictures of them all :)

Javey74

Real nice Jigsaws, thanks for taking the time out to photo them..  :D