First DLP Trip - March 29- April 1st. PHOTOS ADDED

Started by pink_danio, April 02, 2010, 07:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

Look at those Stitch teddies! :D Best not show Rob or this is what he'll come back with in August! :D
So sad about the pins. Any idea what happened?

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

pink_danio

tubbsy i think i threw them in a bin :(
I was trying to fit everything into my bag and i threw out some of the disney bags i wasnt needing and i think i threw out the one with the pins. Its the only thinkg other than someone taking them out of my bag that i can think of :(

kiki_304

Great report.  

Looks like you had a great time (mostly, always thoughtless ppl who spoil everyone else's fun).

Loving the stitch collection.

tubbsy

Quote from: "pink_danio"tubbsy i think i threw them in a bin :(
I was trying to fit everything into my bag and i threw out some of the disney bags i wasnt needing and i think i threw out the one with the pins. Its the only thinkg other than someone taking them out of my bag that i can think of :(

Oh no! Easy mistake to make-done a similar thing myself. And I hate to say it I'd rather believe I'd lsot them then someone going in my bag :(

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

once.upon.a.dream

hey

It looks like you had a wonderful time! and I love the name Rionn too, its lovely!

I think for characters they should make everyone queue, similar to the mickey meet and greet on main street, I hate it when people push in and then get in your photo!!

Glad you had a good time and I love your stitch teddy collection!
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015