Our trip March 21 - 26

Started by alittlemonkeyman, March 28, 2010, 01:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alittlemonkeyman

Got back on Friday night from a longer than usual stay at Disney. Went Eurostar Leisure Select this time, (we normally fly), WILL DEFINATELY  be doing it this way again, well worth the little extra!!

We stayed at The Sequoia Lodge this time, having stayed the last couple of years at the New York, it is still as welcoming and homely as we remember. Upon check-in we were given a VIP Breakfast ticket, which isnt a big deal but was SO COOL to flash it at breakfast and smugly stroll past all those queueing for breakies, (if you were one of those people we passed, sorry we all had smiles on our faces!!)

The weather last week was brilliant, hardly a cloud in the sky and really warm, made us wish we had more room in the suitcases for souveniers rather than the jumpers we brought!

Only a few downers for the week which were the amount of people there, it was really busy and not what we are used to! The major thing that really annoyed us all  was the amount of people smoking. I realise things are a little more relaxed in France, but I thought there were  areas designated for those who want to smoke and not to puff wherever they want???

One thing that I will add is that on the Tower of Terror, look out for Jeremy, he definately loves his job!! He always seemed to be working when we were riding and he made the whole experience even more enjoyable. Credit where credit is due, a tip top cast member!

Will try and find the time to do a more comprehensive trip report .

Follow the link for some photos
http://pbckt.com/sx.dFuJ

HildeKitten

I must admit I don't terribly mind the smoking in outdoors areas that aren't queus.
As long as it's not heaps of smokers standing together polluting the area.

To be honest, (and I have a friend that smoke in DLP [although he NEVER smokes indoors or in a queu full stop] so I hope I won't get lynched by them) I think that CMs should just get stern with smokers and tell them to extinguish their cigarette and go to the designated smoker areas.

A lot of bad behaviour would happen a lot less if CMs would enforce the rules on guests.