St Davids Day

Started by 4marco, March 10, 2010, 09:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4marco

We choose last friday, sat & sunday to go to Disney, because there where no holidays. So maybe there shouldn't be so much people in both parks! My wife and I go every 6 weeks to the parks, but this was the fullest of all time we have ever seen!! 2 hours crushcoaster-row + 1 hour outside that row. So many people that walking through disneyland was impossible?? But when you are at the right moment at the right place you're lucky  :lol:

And it was also the unknown partyday: St Davids Day with a beautiful firework!

//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4mO19o64T4

squishy

Wow, those sorts of queues don't sound good - perhaps it was the weekend factor?

HildeKitten

It might have been the ST David's Day factor too.
It's the Welsh holiday if I'm not mistaken, there was something about it on the UK Disneyland site.

disneyrules

I was in disneyland paris last saturday for a school trip to see the saint davids day welsh festival.
We only went on four rides because of the qeues.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

carberry

We were there too and I'll never forget the crowds. Sunday was our last day and we only did 3 rides because of the length of the queues. We never even got to go on Crushes Coaster at all as the queues were 2hrs plus. I will never go on a weekend again, definately mid week for me. That said, the fireworks were wonderful. We were in Walts for dinner and were just out in time to catch the display.

Audrey  :donald: