meet and greet photos

Started by HildeKitten, March 09, 2010, 03:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theverynk

Quote from: "jackieann"You have some really unusual characters photos

Thanks!

Quote from: "jackieann"where about and what time of year where they taken? the hunch back of notre one and the belle and the beast?

The "ball outfit" Belle and Beast was taken at the Disneyland Hotel on Valentine's Day this year.
The "rags" Beast, as you can probably tell was at Christmas just gone (Belle is wearing winter coat). It was up by the Casey Jr.

Quasimodo was up by the Old Mill, also on Valentine's this year.

We are hardcore character hunters, and have our own dedicated website, and Facebook fan page and group page that you may wish to check out!  :stitch:
Dan \":peter:\"

Visit our fantastic Disney Character website!
http://www.charactercentral.net

Annet

I don't have any digital pictures of my first visits, but while posting my pictures I even noticed a big improvement in the quality of the digital ones :lol: By the way, I never realised I had this many character-pictures...

October 2007:

(Not really a character, but I liked them anyway)

July 2008:

(We were being mobbed, so my friend who took the photo stood very very close...)

(Big Al just turned his head away cause someone yelled at him: Yeah, it's Baloo! :lol: )

At Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (also october 2009):

Aveen2008

Hey,

everyone has brilliant photos!! :D  :D  :D

I'm not going to post all of mine cus theres too many(i'm lazy hehe) but heres a few of my favs...

I have met other characters like donald duck, friar tuck, pluto, chip and dale, sulley, rafiki, timon and others..I have been a bit of a character stalker it seems  :P  :P  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

HildeKitten

Awesome photos everyone!

From my visit last Weds (the 17th):

Saint Patrick's Day Mickey and Minnie:

And Captain Jack Sparrow in blockbuster Café in WDS

_Natalie_x

WOW all your photos make me well up!  I just wanna go back now !!   We went in October 2009 and literally all we did was character hunt.. i think i went on about 5 rides the whole 4 days.. (although we did go on Pirates of the carribean about 6 times :D)
Dan i got really excited at your photos because the gaston you met was the same as who we met.. just brought back so many memories !!
I have to go to college but I am going to post all my pics of Meet and greets when I get back !! :D

thanks for this thread making me feel veeeryy disney and magical before a potentially boring day ! :D

Natalie xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

_Natalie_x

October 2009 (About 2nd I think, Halloween celebrations started whilst we were there)

Next to Woodys meet and greet bit

In WDS next to Monsters Inc (sorry i really dont know the proper names for places in the park!!)

Outside peter pans flight <3  The CM at the princess stage told us he was doing meet and greets so we legged it off stage from Snow White and her Prince and ran all the way to Peter :D:D:D

Not a real meet and greet but this is Lucien from Pirates of the Caribbean ride :D  he was niceee

Opposite Aladdins walk through thing :D

On that princess stage :D

My friends with Bert and Mary :D  erm like near its a small word :) them parade doors

Just off mainstreet when you get to the end of the shops and turn right ;D

After the villans parade next to the stage :D

Not sure where it is sorry! think somewhere near its a small world :)

At the Toy Story meet and greet bit..

Woody meet and greet bit again :D

Woody meet and greet building.. i think we just hung around there all day tbh! :lol:

Wherever Jack and Sally does meet and greets :D

Near haunted mansion

Next to the gift shop to POTC (dont know what hes looking at.. dont really want to!)

Whats wrong with this man? :lol:

Outside haunted mansion

And again.. we met goofy like a million times ! :lol:

WDS.. next to cinemagique

On the stage infront of the Princess one :D eeeeee <3

AMAZINGGGG holiday ! :D  Sorry for boring you with my pictures :P hehehee xxx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Annet

Love your pictures!
Really laughed out loud at your Jack Sparrow pictures :lol:

Aveen2008

Natalie - loved your photos it looked like so much fun with all your friends!! I love the last big group photo I think it's amazing hehe!! =D>  =D>  =D>

hildekitten - you have a really cool and funky dress sense that you can so pull off, go you! :thumbs: luv the added st.paddys day pics too! :D

I miss DLP sooo much and I cant even book it at the moment as i am saving for a car :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

_Natalie_x

Thanks guys :D it really was the best holiday eveeerrr !! :D so many amazing memories the photos dont even start to explain!

And Aveen who needs a car when you can fllllyyyyy?  :peter:  
:lol:

I think were going to try and go in October again.. halloween period is so much fun because its themed.. just adds a little something extra to the park atmosphere and parades !

Hope you can save the money Aveen :)

xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Thanks guys :D it really was the best holiday eveeerrr !! :D so many amazing memories the photos dont even start to explain!

And Aveen who needs a car when you can fllllyyyyy?  :peter:  
:lol:

I think were going to try and go in October again.. halloween period is so much fun because its themed.. just adds a little something extra to the park atmosphere and parades !

Hope you can save the money Aveen :)

xx

I really wanna go for halloween, I was there a few days before halloween session last year and seen the start of the theming and merchandise and I sooo wanted to stay on and see it all in its full glory! I am hoping if I do get to go this year that it will be in October! [-o<

Flying sounds good - as long as I can avoid the ash cloud hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Cendrillon

I recognise that Pirates Cast Member, Lucien! When I was there mid-April he did a wonderful job keeping the crowds entertained while we waited for the parade to start. He initiated a dance-off between some of the guests at one point, and showed us a few of his own moves haha. Definitely a great CM (:

All these photos are brilliant, you guys look like you had such a fun time!

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"I think were going to try and go in October again.. halloween period is so much fun because its themed.. just adds a little something extra to the park atmosphere and parades !

Hi Natalie,

Do they do anything in the studios for halloween? I know they have lots going on in Disneyland Park but is there anything different in the studios?

Kelly xx
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

_Natalie_x

Hi Kelly, I don't think they do to be honest!    I can't remember any sort of halloween celebrations in WDS but some others might no better than me.. so feel free to contribute guys ! :D lolll xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

HildeKitten

@ Natalie: I love your pics!  You got the WDS Donald, that's so awesome!  

@ Aveen, thanks :)

dlrpmad

Wow Aveen LOVE the Lilo and Stitch pics (and i like the bag as well lol!).

Lucian, We met him as well!! He wanted to stab my sis with his sword! He was really awesome lol.
Will put some pics on soon!
101% Stitch LOVING!!